Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hi friends,           i need fail over for the extension mobility with the call manager 8.5. i can access the EM services if the first node's(publisher's) services are all down. i have installed a publisher and subscriber(cm 8.5). but i have a doubt ...

Hello All,                  I am using Cisco call manager 6.0 and i am using public IP on it.I configure it well now my phone are registered from every network but i have one problem that my voice is going but i can't hear the another side voice. On ...

Hi frieds,      In our office we are using  CUCME 8.6 on Cisco 2951 and unity express 8.5 in ISM module. As per our configuration  whenever user is busy or not answering , the call will forward to voicemail. Totally we have 24 PSTN line. So we have a...

I have a cluster CCM 4.1 and i have One HQ site and 4 Remote Branch i have a IPMA configured in all sites and it's working fine except one site.The IPMA configuration is the some in all sites. My probleme is when a call a Manger DN ( 2000 =Micheal) i...

Hi,l configured the CUCM and the plugged the IP Phones but the result on the IP Phone says error version. I IP phones could not load automatically anymore. Pls can someone help me out pls.

Dear Experts, I have seen a rule in our Voice Gateway which is applied with 987654. i.evoice translation-rule 1rule 1 /987654/ //!!voice translation-profile blocktranslate called 1For this i have searched on Cisco Support Community and saw reply comm...

cisco.net by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I have a policy map inside a policy map, which would come first. policy-map mpls2ipout  class mpls5   set ip dscp ef    priority percent 70  class mpls3   set dscp cs3    bandwidth percent 5  class mpls1   set dscp af41policy-map 10MB  class class...

Hi,Does anybody have any experience with mgcbackup script.As I understand PGW software will be running while backup is performed.Does it have impact on call processing? Also should  the script run as mgcusr or root?thanks

kbelian by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AIM-CUE

Can l connect the AIM-CUE which is inside the 2801 with CUCM the same way that l will connect to the CME. I have a computer which l dedicate for my callmanager 8.0 and l have cisco 2801 which l want to install the AIM-CUE into for my viocemail. The c...

Hi All,I have a question, when we disabling the mgcp behavior comedia-check-media-src for T38 we have customers whos calls will always be one way audio, how come? But the problem with fax is resolved for other customers, it is good for some and bad f...

Top Solution Authors