Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm seeking clarification on how MGCP gateways should be receiving their CUCM Groups. In CUCM admin, it allows you to configure CUCM groups. Also, on the MGCP gateway you can configure a call-agent and cucm redundant host. I automatically assumed tha...

kstaples by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a quick question on the Cisco Call Manger.  Is it possible to have a Cisco call manager store a list of contacts, and then transfer all the list to any phone that registers to it?  Furthermore, if this is possible, will the contacts be stor...

Hi guysWho knows how to restrict calls when use TCL?. When the calls are answer it for TCL, then I can dial extensions but I can dial other destination pattern too for exemple for external calls. I need to restrict calls for external calls and allow ...

What are some alternatives to the Cisco attendant console software. The only thing I could find was ARC, but the price was very steep. Also what is the recommended number of attendant console instances per Call Manager cluster.

I need help in making the above subject a reality. I have two sites A and B, both connected together with a Leased WAN Link. Site has a Panasonic TDA100, and site B has CUCM. For now, bith sites cannot call each other on phone extensions, they only m...