Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

How can I configure AS5350 universal access server to act as a voice gateway for NetMeeting calls? It is already configured to accept calls from the other voice gateways, but it wan't accept NetMeeting calls. I configured NetMeeting with the gateway ...

In order to measure delay in a VOIP architecture, I use Cisco-Voice-Dial-Control-Mib. Does anyone knows how the VoIPCallActiveRoundTripDelay Mib is calculated? When I use a small client-server program (udpSpeed) to simulate an audio communication on ...

ohauert by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 3640 in Mexico defined to our Call Manager here in Atlanta as a H.323 gateway. Also in the same Call Manager is a T1 PRI defined to our PBX as a MGCP gateway. When people in Mexico call phones connected to our PBX we get one way conversatio...

bbisel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I'm currently using the setup below: Nortel PBX ------E1/R2------- Cisco 3660 (NM-HDV-1E1-30E) The Nortel PBX has the following description: Make: Nortel Meridian SL1 - XT Version: 1211 Release 16 Issue 91 The Cisco 3660 has the following IOS...

ziadk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any good documents on a good security model for a voip provider?is there a good model structure for a voip network ?

agorman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My main router is a 2650, it has a E&M card to connect to telephone system, then, I need to connect two phones at the remote places, can I do that?Do you have a good example, or a nice white paper in order to install that?Or maybe a nice training at ...

mcelec by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a VOIP setup that connect 2 PBX s by IP network.I want to know how could I initiate a call from branch office extention, connect to the head office PBX and from that acces PSTN around the head office.Thanks,

pgamage by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm new in this technology and i want to know if it's possible to have the "full phone number" of the calling person, when forwarding all the calls from one local phone to another one.Is there something to do on the phone or CM ?Thanks in advance

v-monte by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to install a phone in the lobby and once a guest lifts the analog phone off hook, the phone rings the main number in the office, has anyone done this before, and with ATA-186?Thanks

oconnost by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2611 router that I am prioritizing voice traffic over frame-relay. The traffic is converted to ip by a siemens phone system. I am just prioritizing the specified udp ports. I want to fragment the frame-relay packets but under the map-clas...

t.whiten by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes