Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi i am trying to configure TDM(e1) in cisco 2911 router, but i am not able to make outgoing or incomming calls , please give me some idea how to create tdm group and dialer plans MUX----->2911 with E1& PVDM ------- Astricx--------Agents regards Java...

rsjavahar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to discuss one scenario. Please help me.I have one spa9000 and one spa400. I have registered two polycom phonesets (server is spa9000) and port is 6060. I have one analog phone line which i have connected at port 2 of spa400. I can call outsid...

techguy by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,unable to set up call forward to PSTN. I have tried activating the Call forward via the phone or manually via the config, but when I attempt a call to IP Communicator from PSTN or via extn I am not seeing re-INVITE which should be generated for th...

Dear All,Can anyone help me how on ring tone issue while sometime i cannot get ring tone and some time can properly.I have compare call trace with 2 differrent call with same gateway, same setting.Here is my dial-peer setting detailIncoming dial-peer...

Hi All,I am quite new with this equipment so I don't really know who is doing what in this scenario.I have a quite difficult question from my point of view. Because I have search the net to and from all sides but have not find the answer. We have a c...

Hi, I have looked at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/voice/cdr/developer/guide/cdrdefs.html, I found the possible values for atribute “gw-rxd-cgn”, but not the meaning of them. Example:Cisco-AVPair = "gw-rxd-cgn=ton:0,npi:0,pi:1,si:0,#:391450098"...

d-costa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are doing SIP Termination and have no need for any voice solutions built into the router. Rather we have our own SIP Proxy that needs to talk to carriers. We need the cisco to configure our IP Block but we are just looking to use bandwidth t...

dialtelusa by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors