Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are designing a solution to do faxing over a SIP trunk however we have learned from the provider that their SIP switch does not support T.38.  Would it be possible to terminate the SIP trunk from the provider on a Cisco gateway (2911) and form ano...

budmiller by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! H.245 Tunnelling

Hi,I would like to know if there's the possibility to activate on dial-peer basis H.245 Tunneling because on global config the tunnelling is disable.How can do that?ThanksBest regardsPaolo

Hi All,Appologies if this is posted in the wrong area, be kind this is my first post.I run a business from home and have a 2811 managing our Internet and phone system (CCME).I have 2 VOIP accounts with Engin.com.au and have been trying to get both ac...

I am in the process of implementing security features (with regards to authentication) for all Cisco IP Phones running SCCP in my organization.Can the Security features to be employed satisfies the following authentication criteria:·         Minimum ...

ofranklyn by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts:I am trying to configure a Cisco 3845 PVDMs and DSP resources are not showing up. Can some one pls helep me?==========================SWFC-DCBB-VG02#sh inventNAME: "3845 chassis", DESCR: "3845 chassis"PID: CISCO3845         , VID: V05 , SN...

HiCan I use AS5400 as a simple transcoding GW by hard loop back the T3 interface? I has done it with As5300 2 T1s scinarios but with t3s I am not sure how the loopback with interconenct T1s or NOT?I want to receved a call on G729 and sending it out b...

hoomanp by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My name is Helena, from a telecom company. Now my company is using CISCO AS5400 as our VOIP gateway, we found we got a lot of error code "Server Internal Error(500)", Reason: Q.850 ;cause=16 ;text="Normal call clearing" at our GW . Do you have any id...

Hi,I'm new to VOIP. Sorry for this simple question.We have two Cisco 2821 routers, two 7960G IP phones.Each 2821 router has PVDM2-8 DSP module, HWIC-4ESW 4 port swtiching card, IOS 12.4(22)T3.No any Call Manager software is loaded.Can anyone point me...

ayao by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I Have a T1-PRI that goes (for what ever reason) to a Avaya PBX, they see just one B channel (they also provide the tone), for me, all my ISDN ports are up, and dorm, still I cannot place calls nor receive.... does anybody have an idea?my T1 is set a...

Dear All,I would like to understand how to manage the DHCP on the CCM, trought the web interface I cannot see any additional information (like numeber of ipaddress available, IP address assign to the phone, lease time, ecc.)Could you please explain h...

giordenzo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have upgrade our call manager system from 4.3.x to 7.3.1, (we use the DMA for the migration activity).The migration has been succesfully compleated, we had ha problem with the personal address book (PAB),Do you know how I can export the PA...

giordenzo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone help with a big dilema.We have installed a SRST in one of our remote offices. They have ISDN Primary, and we have a 6mb MPLS link to our main HQ with 400k of QoS on the line. During the day, both Internal calls over the MPLS and externa...