Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all, Basically, I'd like to make my own notifications, like the Jabber IM client (12.7.1) does when I get a phone call. I have been successful in hooking into the IM Presence server, but I can't find any clients/apis or definitive information o...

dc580748 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Customer requirement is very simple, the incoming calls from PSTN should be routed to Mobile Numbers. Right now, its being routed to a hunt group on call manager. The incoming number is a callcenter number (Multiple calls at any given time) Curren...

HiWe have a call flow as below:CUCM --H323 Trunk--ISR4300--SIP Trunk---ITSP (PSTN) The CUCM Users are able to make calls outside to PSTN but the DTMF wont work.The things already done as troubleshooting:1. MTP configuration on ISR4300 and register in...

So I'm new to all this and are pretty much starting at zero.Our Customer is using an analog phone connection that gets converted to digital via a Siemens modem.After that it goes through a Cisco 2821 Router and over ethernet to 4 Cisco servers (CUCM,...

Microsaft by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Voip phone

Hi, I would like to have 2 VOIP CISCO phones configured in my office. The phones should be integrated with the existing server. Kindly explain what hardware and software requirement does this entail. All suggestions and instructions are appreciated. ...

Or Is it "necessary" to apply priority queue outbound on an interface a phone is attached?  Thanks. Is below config a common practice?!policy-map QOSclass VOICEpriority level 1!police rate percent Xpolicy-map QOSservice-policy output QOS!Interface Gx...

TCAM by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, We want to apply a service policy with a different match in different classes. I have read all the restrictions on this link:   https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/asr920/configuration/guide/qos/16-9-1/b-qos-guidelines-xe-16-9-...

Gigiskan by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors