Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Or Is it "necessary" to apply priority queue outbound on an interface a phone is attached?  Thanks. Is below config a common practice?!policy-map QOSclass VOICEpriority level 1!police rate percent Xpolicy-map QOSservice-policy output QOS!Interface Gx...

TCAM by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, We want to apply a service policy with a different match in different classes. I have read all the restrictions on this link:   https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/asr920/configuration/guide/qos/16-9-1/b-qos-guidelines-xe-16-9-...

Gigiskan by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 28 port Gigabit PoE Switch here that is doing constant, unscheduled reboots; about once every 2 weeks. This is now the 2nd switch we are on. I already RMA'd the first one because of the same issue. Native/untagged VLAN for generic internet t...

TRAI Regulation on Inbound outbound calling in Domestic Call centres in India As govt of India is promoting to create jobs in rural area's in Big way we are getting stuck as there is no clarity of making or receiving calls in our centers in Rural Are...

We are facing call transfer issue where using Genesys PBX where VGW is Cisco 4431 router ...how do we troubleshoot on VGW end ...MGCP gateway configured ..attaching VGW config..which debug command will give idea when the call transfer fail

Hi Folks,I have a BE6K running CUCM 11.5 in the Middle East. We have found that we are unable to Call Forward externally and I think this is down to the fact that the invite is coming the external party calling in. So for example Phone A is forwarded...

hello,I got an issue that i need to configure two remote routers 4321 to connect between them logical telephone line FXO to FXS.One router will be with FXO card that connected to call center on rg-11 cable.thought out the wan i got to other router th...

I am starting this discussion area to help answer any questions related to Verizon's IP Trunking services for Cisco VoIP products.I work with the Verizon engieering teams to help with Interop issues between Cisco and Verizon's VoIP network.Please fee...

cdemaret by Cisco Employee
  • 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes