Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I just got a SPA303 from my new company.  Their seems to be no real good documentation which comes with it for setting it up. I am in a home office with an existing 2 line phone and wireless router.  They have provide a Cisco RV110  Cisco Wireless N-...

d.godinez by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is how it should look like.incomming call--> AA ext.10 --> business open--> forward to receptionist ext.11--> if busy or not answer --> forward to call blast group ext.12 play message while in queue                                             --...

This is how it should look like.incomming call--> AA ext.10 --> business open--> forward to receptionist ext.11--> if busy or not answer --> forward to call blast group ext.12 play message while in queue                                             --...

Hey,i have a few questions...down hould be the configuration, but it doesn't work.I have tested it with every AA script it doesn't work that the customer get the sound and then the call gets drop.Business schedule is configured, the customer gets the...

Just recently I was viewing my Configuration Utility and then the next time I attempted to connect, it asked for a log in that I was never presented with prior in all the years I have had my SPA303.  I have spent numerous hours trying to track down w...