Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear alli am having problem enabling user to dial employee extension after he hears the greeting message ,it says invalid number although the extension is validand i have enable dial by number any time .the configuration is as shown in the attached i...

I have always been able to dial SIP URI's from my SPA504G directly registered with various VoIP providers that I use.That is, until I upgraded from firmware version 7.4.7 to version 7.4.8.For the last few days I couldn't figure out why I was no longe...

Hi,I am having issues with sequential hunt group and night service call forward.  Below is my setupDuring business hours call comes in on a DID over the PRI and goes to a hunt group. At night the call is suppose to go directly to AA, but does not...i...

We have set up a very small customer with a UC540, and they originally wanted to answer calls in a similar way as their old Norstar key system.  ie, several multiline IP sets with Direct CO line buttons so they can answer at one set, then put that li...