Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I thought I saw a post on this before but maybe it was a mirage - I looked. It basically explained how to use call blast and a virtual phone with monitoring to make a line that could allow anyone to handle multiple in-bound calls.Which buttons and li...

ambleside by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,After deploying UC560 in our company, I am facing some issue regarding the way to handle outgoing call. The UC560 serve for 2 divisions that have each particular dial plan (ex: 1xx for SAE and 5xx for RWKING) and one operator. I will like...

All,I found this below here: http://www.apcmedia.com/salestools/TDOY-5UQVE5_R8_EN.pdfYou need APC part # AP9840Connect this cable to the APC UPS and the console port on the UC500's.Add CLI code to supoprt graceful shutdownline aux 0privelege level 15...

Hi,I am using SPA 504g IP Phones.I want to user the feature call pick up supported by SPA 504g.whould anybody suggest me the which SIP servers support this feature?When i try to pick up the call by pressing pickup softkey, SPA504 sends Subscribe mass...