Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have read the section of the SBCS administrator guide which describes octo lines. The SBCS guide mentions that analog FXS ports, and 7920, 7902, 7931G, CP-52xG, CP-52xSG, SPA525G phones are not octo-line capable. I have not seen in the documentatio...

I am trying to get the multi-level AA working on my UC 500I have a base AA at ext 298I configure option 3 to send to submenu1This submenu appears to be created as 2981But when you call 298 opt 3 you get dead air for about 10 seconds then disconnec...

yogi by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo,got a SPA3102 and everything works fine if I only use Line 1. When I change the Dial Plan from (xx.) for example to (<#,:>xx.<:@gw0>|xx.) all outbound calls over Line 1 work until I make _one_ call out over the PSTN. After that I can not reach ...

purpuroni by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Device does not get a reply to its Notify Keep alivecan easy be re produced  on 2102 (5.2.5) by truning on Notify for NAT keepalive and setting outbound proxy an IP  not send back ICMP errors1/2 1 2 4, 4,4  second Register retry cycle is repeated eve...