cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I need to configure PPTP VPN in the following simple scenario:Remote workstation needs access to a server in LAN. There is a condition and I can't use IPsec (there are some servers inside LAN and NAT static translations are configured for them).I ...

Hello everyone,I am trying to setup a vpn connection between ASA5520 with 9.1.(3) and rv215w 1.1.0.6 Here is my setup ...But the vpn connection fails with an error message on ASA.RV215w shows ipsec established but i cannot ping the network behind.You...

I have to setup a Site 2 Site tunnel with a business partner and I have 4 seperate networks that need to go to one network on the remote site.Problen is that I have to NAT one of the source networks to a different network but leave the other 3 alone....

tom_griep by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Windows 8, 64 bitVersion 5.0.07.0440Recently, the client will load, but the window no longer is viewable.  The program is running, and visible in my task bar.  If I click on the icon, or use the task, switcher, etc, it just won't allow me to view, an...

Hi there.Is it possible for one to access a clientless portal/Anyconnect VPN, login using only the initials and not the full domain name?In a multiple user/domain environment?Example:test instead of testdomain/testCan the ASA pass the full name testd...

Hello all,I have limited Cisco training and have been tasked with a pilot project. We have scavenged the ASA from another department, but I have no access to support. It's running ASA v9.1 and ASDM 7.1 . If all goes well I'll be sent on training and ...

Hi guys,Can CISCO2901-V/K9 support IPSec VPN Tunnel or I need to order SL-29-SEC-K9 to be able to create IPSec? Do you guys know where I can find the supported feature of the Cisco Router bundle?Thank you for helping me!

Thang Le by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Is there a way to assign more than one ACL to a VPN profile or implement a nested ACL structure?I am trying to avoid modifing a large list of ACLs to insert the same ACE in each ACL bound to different VPN profiles.

Resolved! VPN Purgatory

I almost hate to ask this seemingly simple question, but I've been researching online for about three days and trying different configurations to connect my main office to a sattelite office via VPN. In the main office, we have a slightly older route...

jmmeisner by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to connect to my workplace PPTP server from my home that has a Cisco 877w ADSL/Wireless router.  I configured the majority of the setup via CLI and just started playing with CCP.  I've used version 2.5 and 2.7 on a virtual Windows station...

shanff by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes