cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am trying to setup a VPN tunnel between 2 sites (ASA5510 and Juniper) but running into few issues.My site is using ASA5510 while secondary site is using Juniper. The network Admin in the site with Juniper hardware setup the VPN tunnel and sen...

bluem9000 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently getting the following errors:Group = DefaultL2LGroup, IP = 62.73.210.70, ERROR, had problems decrypting packet, probably due to mismatched pre-shared key.  AbortingGroup = DefaultL2LGroup, IP = 62.73.210.70, Removing peer from peer tab...

i have already configured site to multi Site VPN in my packet tracer and always only 1 site can connect successfully and the other site cannot continue here is the result from isakmp saIPv4 Crypto ISAKMP SAdst             src             state       ...

Jackong by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I used the ASDM's VPN Wizard an setup a Remote-Access (Not Site-to-Site, as I'm told to use AnyConnect).Clients connected off the ASA5505 gets internet connection.The ISP router is configured give direct WAN mapping to my ASA-5505.However, I'm having...

sendalot7 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have 2 sites connected through an ipsec site to site vpn tunnel.Ike phases are succesfull, so the vpn tunnel establishes.The problem that at one site i see tx and rx and on the other site i only have tx.So traffic is going over the tunnel only ...

Hi We are in the process of migrating from a juniper to a Cisco ASA, there are some L2L tunnels to other ASA's and with one of them, we are stuck with the MM_WAIT_MSG6 state:1   IKE Peer: 200.57.91.174    Type    : L2L             Role    : initiato...

I connect to the office from home with the 5.x VPN Client to an ASA appliance.  Win7x64, firewll off.  My home network is set to allow discovery.If I try to browse my home computer from the office, I can't get to the machine.  I can ping it by name o...

jimgurley by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes