cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Is anyone using split tunneling to exclude MS Teams traffic? We are using a "tunnel all" policy for our RA VPN users, but some users have issues when using MS teams and we want to implement split tunneling to exclude the MS teams traffic from ...

Right now, we are using Azure p2s VPN within the virtual network. I am running into so many issues because of it so I wanted to look into using AnyConnect, which I used at our last job. It seems a lot more solid than this Azure P2S stuff, plus I can ...

AxelAxel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to use PFS for my Anyconnect remote access VPN.  I don't see any documentation on how I can make that happen.  Any recommendations for the config would be greatly appreciated.

mdieken011 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I recently have began encountering an error on my Windows 10 PC when trying to connect to AnyConnect. The error simply says that the system cannot find the file specified. There have been no changes made to the network or my PC and no ...

Hello Everyone! We have the VPN installed with a remote client, but I have not seen a local/remote selector for some IP range in the VPN tunnel. The ACL is already set and an interesting IP subnet has been added to it.I have a question, how will the ...

Dear Community Members,We have a Firepower 1010 which we use for multiple S2S VPN Tunnels (13 Tunnels).The endpoints are cradlepoint IBR-900's.Due to the fact that these endpoints are mobile routers the IP-address changes quiete frequently (once a we...

Martijn117 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - I have a problem about FTD VPN where it is not part of the OSPF that includes the BGP ( It is up and running). It is not receiving any routes that was advertised from our client because it was not part of the OSPF. Is there any ways that we can ...

Hanneyy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day,I am switching Internet providers and the way it connects to my network is using Carrier Grade NAT on the 100.66.0.0-100.66.0.255 network and they then distribute a publicly routable /27 via BGP. This works well for NATted and DMZ hosts howe...

bpam by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,i have laptop which is running Anyconnect.  After successfully connection there is no internet in Chrome. It is working normally in Firefox and Edge . Other application too.I can not ping known DNS servers (1.1.1.1,8.8.8..8,etc), so it seems DN...

Beeblbrox by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Customers who purchase and use CISCO Firepower 1120. We plan to connect our client company and our company with IPsec VPN. In this regard, I am curious about references to technical approaches and how to set them up.

arrowjy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes