cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am looking for a way to determine the maximum simultaneous connection count experienced on our ASA 55xx with AnyConnect SSL VPN clients. The IPSec protocol seems to have had such a statistic, but I can't find the equivalent for SSL. If anyone has a...

I am trying to setup AnyConnect on a ASA 8.2.5 from scratch.  I can get connected and dont see any errors.  Not able to ping the inside interface or the device I have attached to the inside interface.  From the ASA, I can ping the device attached to ...

Trying to set up ipsec/l2tp vpn to provide full access to internal network for remote users with only Windows built-in vpn client.The vpn client can connect successfully, but can't see anything on the inside network.The ASA is not the gateway for hos...

emnielsen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I've trying to customise my SSL Portal from the usual place in the ASDM:Configuration > Remote Access VPN > Clientless SSL VPN Access > Portal > CustomizationHowever, when I click "Add" to create one (I have only the non-editable default "T...

We are currently attempting to switch our VPN services from OpenVPN to Cisco VPN.We have configured our ASA unit to accept connections and also configured our Windows 2008 RADIUS server on our Domain controller. We have a few test clients which have ...

Group IT by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,This is my first time posting in this forum. I am  having trouble getting Mac computers (my test is OSX 10.8.2) to properly  connect to our company's VPN. We have a Cisco ASA5510 which handles the  VPN requests. Here are some details:--Windows com...

rgaasbeek by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes