cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm setting up a site to site vpn between 2 5516s, both running 9.14.  Each of the 2 sites has 2 ISPs and each is configured to have both of the far end ip addresses as peers in the vpn configuration and has a matching tunnel-group for each of the IS...

Hi, I would like to ask about for ntp and snmp traffic. We are running hub spoke VPN . Should we carry ntp and snmp traffic over ipsec tunnel? Should we carry ntp and snmp trffic as normal traffic ( without encrypt ,not using ipsec tunnel) ? What is ...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How much is the ISR 4000, 3000 and 2000 routers throughput if I have DMVPN tunnels with 1 Hub and 6 spoke using IPSec? and how much each model support maximum?

Hi,I have an active/passive ASAv10 pair running 9.10(1) on which Im trying to configure a bookmark with automatic log on to our Citrix Storefront 2.6 site. Im fairly confident I have the good POST parameters captured with Wireshark but I cannot figur...

Cedrik by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, how to solve this issue ya ?my VPN keep login failed,when i ask my admin to unblock got error "too many attempt".but i recently key in one time and i very sure that my password was correct.feel shame to my admin coz frequently request him to unbl...

HI, we currently have a remote access VPN for our 3rd parties which is client less and perhaps due to missconfiguration it also installs client on their mahcine (whihc never gets used), here is the current cofnig: "show vpn-sessiondb anyconnect " sho...

ali007 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,i have a problem with my site to site vpn after i have split the traffic of my inside interface to pass through 2 outside interfaces of my FTD. Only outside2 can communicate to the peer and outside1 cannot. The weird thing is that the pee...

Hi, Can we have different crypto maps to different interfaces as per config below? crypto ipsec transform-set SET1 esp-3des esp-md5-hmac crypto ipsec security-association lifetime seconds 28800 crypto ipsec security-association lifetime kilobytes 460...

pokwan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, We currently use Cisco AnyConnect ver 4.10.04071 to remote in to our corporate network when working remote. I believe we were using a version of 4.9 of AnyConnect before, probably several months ago before we updated due to using a new VPN ser...

mgil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes