cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I recently purchased a Cisco AnyConnect license for ASA5510 with the below details: L-AC-PLS-LIC=   Cisco AnyConnect Plus Term License,  Total Authorized Users 25 When i check the license information on ASA, it shows that it has 250 total SSL VPN pee...

Hi community members, I need help here. we are using FTD 4125 physical appliance and configured SSL VPN with self-signed cert. whenever users try to connect AnyConnect, the application prompt warning that this is not trusted CA.   I do not want to pu...

Vishnu_RR by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using a pair of ASA 5525-Xs for our remote-access and site-to-site VPNs. These devices are for the use of the staff of a school district, so 90+% of our connections are from the same city, plus a few vendors connecting in from other US cities....

Hi there, I'm not entirely sure what happened to my previous post. I hope this isn't a double post. I keep getting the following anyconnect error after entering the correct credentials:ICisco Anyconnect error: The IPsec VPN connection was terminated ...

Hi Experts,   I have been struggling to establish route based IPSEC VPN on Cisco ASA. I have a requirement to establish route based vpn but towards a dynamic peer. I have followed all steps correctly and was able to bring up the tunnel with static pe...

Danish99 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I have a request come in from one of our customers, they are looking to see VPN user Activity, how long have they been logged in would be enough. I have looked at the FMC Reporting and cant really see anything for this.   The FMC does not in...

I have an ASA where the Ciphers support is limited to 256 bit ciphers only. Why is it not showing 384 bit ciphers?Thanks in advance!-----------------ASA# show ssl ciphers all These are the ciphers for the given cipher level; not all ciphers are suppo...