cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have a setup with 2x ISR 2811s in the central site acting as static crypto map VPN peers and I have a single site with VPN Concentrator 3000.The thing is that I cannot setup backup peer on VPN Concentrator unless I set it to originate-only.O...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

To allow Activesync connections (between smartphones and an internal Exchange server) thru an ASA, I think about 3 or 4 potential solutions :1) do a NAT on the Exchange server and allow  activesync TCP connections from any IP to the Exchange server :...

guillerm by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,Currently I have  a IPSEC VPN access to the PIX 515E using UDP, could anyone please tell me how to setup the PIX with IPSEC over TCP?The OS version I am using is Cisco PIX Firewall Version 6.3(5)I cannot type in command like isakmp ipsec-...

We have a number of 5505 ASAs at remote sites all of which are configured to connect to one of two head-end servers.Relevant config is:vpnclient server a.b.c.d e.f.g.hWe need to change the primary head-end IP addresses.  At the moment devices are suc...

Hi,Don't have a lot of experience with this type of set up so asking for some assistance.  Customer has two identical ASA 5510s with Sec plus licenses.  Need to set up in an active passive failover (site to site vpns to failover as well) with Dual IS...

Cisco VPN Client 3.6PIX FOS 6.3(1) - 3DES/AES activatedVPN Client connects and hangs at "securing communications channel". If I go ahead and send data (i.e., open up a command prompt and ping) to any network that is to protected, the messages disappe...

d-garnett by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Let me start by prefacing that I know a thing or two about networking.  VPNs no so much.I'm trying to setup a Site-toSite VPN between two ASA 5505's.  I'm building this in an office lab before I deploy it to the end sites.  I folllowed the directions...

gharb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm building a dual firewall solution for exchange.Currently, I also have people connecting VPN to the PIX 515E.Internet ==vpn== 5505 == LANLooking to set upPIX515E ==dmz== Edge server == ASA 5505 == LANIn a setup like this, which device should I hav...

Hello Experts,      I have noticed and tested that Cisco IPSEC VPN IKEV1 works well through an IPSEC tunnel. However cisco IPSEC IKEV2 with AnyConnect fails to establish when passing through an IPSEC tunnel. What are the differences in protocols and ...

rdianat by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Client 5.0.07.0410 trying to vpn into my 851 using easy vpn to accesws my windows 2003 domain resourcesthe client fails with 412 error using transport Ipsec over UDP (NAT/ PAT)tried IPSEC over tcp port 10000Turned off firewall use Kaspersky Int...

Currently we are using a Windows 2003 Server with VPN Sever Role for VPN Access and my users use the built in VPN connection with Windows client. In the past few weeks we upgraded our router/firewall to CISCO ASA5510. My understanding is that I get 1...

bluem9000 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes