Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ANYCONNECT

Hello,Could any body tell me what is difference between Anyconnect and secure desktop..RegardsTash

HiI have a bit of a strange one here ..I have managed to get the tunnel up and working and we are sending data via the tunnel from our Cisco VPN router to the Draytek and onto the clients server. (they , the client, have acknowledged that they are re...

thstagman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have a site to site vpn between our  ASA an a Checkpoint Phase 1 and phase 2 are completed.traffic from asa internal network reaches the network behind the Checkpoint but nathing return.How can i see the traffic inside the vpn from the cisco sid...

Hi.I have finally configured a site-to-site VPN connection and are now wondering how i can configure multiple connections that are accessible by different VLANs.So that VLAN1 use one tunnel and VLAN2 another.Regards Tommy SvenssonConfiguration so far...

I have two Cisco Devices:Cisco ASA 5505 ios 8.2(1)Cisco 2811 ios 12.4(15) T3I need to find out if they support AnyConnect client and how i can get the client itself.Quite Urgent so I'll appreciate any helpThanks

I'm not sure what is going on or what I am missing...I have set up a vpn connection at my remote offices with a 5505.  At my main office I have a 5510.From my remote offices I can PING my Main office server.  However when I go to set up a vpn connect...

toddyboman by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a ASA 5540 and we would like to shutdown the VPN service. To do so, we would like to warn people by sending  a message prompt when they logged in using Anyconnect. Message are only working on DA that terminate but not on those who Continue...

pidomudes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup a pptp vpn for windows clients to connect to it works if I give them and ip address on a separate subnet (192.168.12.x) from the subnet they need to access (192.168.1.x) however they need to check use remote gateway on remote network on ...