cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI would like some help,I have an ipsec tunnel between the ASA and a remote site who access a machine in the DMZ, now I would like one pc on the DMZ to be able to connect outbound to an external address using the windows vpn client (pptp). I added t...

Hello,I am trying to setup 802.1x with VLAN assignment. I have sucessfully gotten authentication to work, but the VLAN assigment does not get applied. I have tried this on a CE500, and a WS2950-12 both experiance the same problem.If I "debug dot1x ...

yaplej by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWe have a ASA 5520 version 8.0(4) and we use WebVPN. This works fine and users can logon and get automatiically directed to our sharepoint portal.How we are now realsing some software on our Sharepoint portal that needs to have a Smart Tunnel se...

Hi allWith pre-shared key, if I need to initiate an aggressive site to site IPSec connection, I configure the following:crypto isakmp peer hostname ciscoasa set aggressive client-endpoint fqdn ciscoasa set aggressive password ciscoBut if I am going t...

kicharle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to establish a vpn from Windows 7 without any other client to a Cisco 1801.Is L2TP the best way?Where can I find some information for configuring it?

I have a VPN running between a Pix525 (7.2(4)) and a 2811 router. The VPN works flawlessly except for GRE packets.I have a tunnel running behind the PIX with a tunnel source of a.a.a.a and a tunnel destination of b.b.b.b. I have an access-list on t...

Hi All,We are terminating a VPN on an 1800 series router. The networks that are negotiated during the phase 2 part of the setup are shown below, using the ACL...ip access-list extended VPN_ACL permit ip 192.168.200.0 0.0.0.255 192.168.40.0 0.0.0.255...

Hello, I have configured Remote Access VPN on ASA and am trying to connect via the Cisco VPN Client 5.0I am not able to connect and the log on the ASA showsASA-3-713902: Group = xxxxx, IP = x.x.x.x, Removing peer from peer table filed, no match!ASA-4...

tech_trac by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have site to site VPN connection to one remote site, from our local router.Now we have taken one more ISP connection, so my requirement is if one ISP goes down, the traffic has to go through from other ISP.Can some one provide me the best solut...

HelloWhat does the command IP NAT Translation timeout * actually achieve?Does this command clear any IDLE nat entries in the nat dtable that have been idle for athe period specified by this comman or does it force remove nat entriesthat have been in ...

dehghan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes