cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a weird problem with our Branch to Branch VPN. Please find details below1. Details:* Site 1 wants to use a oracle web based application hosted at Site-2. VPN is set and both the sides can ping each other but Site-1 cannot access the oracle ...

Hi,I am facing a quite interesting problem with VPN and HSRP.Attached you can find a draft topology of the scenario. Every office has two routers: Main and secondary. All routers have fixed IP address.The Central Site main router has a VPN Site-to-Si...

When connecting to my firewall via a vpn CLient (cisco) i am getting the following error on the ASDM. 3 Feb 13 2009 16:43:54 713042 IKE Initiator unable to find policy: Intf OUTSIDE, Src: 192.168.254.1, Dst: 192.168.254.255The VPN does connect and...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a weird problem with our Branch to Branch VPN. Please find details below 1. Details: * Site 1 wants to use a oracle web based application hosted at Site-2. VPN is set and both the sides can ping each other but Site-1 cannot access the orac...

I am trying to send messages to a central syslog server via a VPN tunnel. I can't ping the Syslog server from the ASA and no messages are sent.I believe I may need to do something to allow traffic generated on the ASA to make use of the tunnel. I'm...

Resolved! ssl vpn issue

Hi,If I change the ip address of SSL VPN box, do I re-generate the cert for the new IP address of SSL VPN box? rdgs

I'm not sure if this is the best area to post this question, but...I have several routers in a lab (for CCNP and CCIE study) connected to a DECServer 90M via console port. With this setup I can telnet to the DECServer's ip and specified Listener por...

Gary B. by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We just got a UC520 for our small office. I am trying to set up a VPN (which is totally new for me). The VPN should be used from home on a pc with Cisco VPN client installed and should connect to the UC520 in the office and and get an ip addres...

jcetkoooo by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I migrated remote users from MS PPTP to Cisco Client VPN 2 month ago. Eversince this was done, it has been nothing but long lockups, freeze, disconnects and crashing Citrix sessions. Prior to migration, all connections were coming through a PIX 520 t...

I've been tasked with setting up a VPN from a static IP on an 1841 router to a dynamic ADSL connection on an 1801 router. I need to setup a site to site VPN as well as make the 1841 accessible for remote users from client VPNs. This will be a first...

bargerjc8 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,Forgive me if this has been discussed before.I have an L2L between an ASA5520 and 871 on static IPs. For some reason, I cannot get the tunnel to form from the ASA side - but can trigger tunnel formation by issuing pings from the 871 - usin...

iholdings by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes