cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,I have an ISP that has given me a bunch of public IP's but my gateway is a private address.(point to point to the ISP Router).I have attached this line to an ASA 5510.What I want to do is 1) have the ASA with a Private IP on the Outside int...

is there a way to automate password changes every X time?currently I have to manually change passwords and then update the users. it is a big deal and cause us to keep the same passwords too long...

ofir by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I have an IPSec tunnel from my Cisco 3845 router to a remote vendor Cisco Concentrator.I have two data streams from 2 hosts on my side that should go through this tunnel. Both data streams work, however, once the first data stream brings up the tu...

rkallas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We changed our IP address at one of our sites. Can some one tell me the commands to hook them back up and oin which unit each runs on that would be great. Unit 1 has the new IP Unit 2 has not changedThanks.

fundataca by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We'd like to convert one of our sites to a site-to-site VPN. This site is currently part of an MPLS network that connects to our corporate router for core services.We now want to connect to this site via our internet router in a site to site VPN conf...

jdamone by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI configured A digital Certificate on a router using a CA server for authenticationHere is the policy configuration:crypto ca trustpoint branch-Cert enrollment mode ra enrollment url http://192.168.1.1:80/certsrv/mscep/mscep.dll usage ike serial-nu...

Hi, I have an AS5300 with 8 E1's and r2-digital. I use it to dial-out with telnet. But all calls always apper to come from the caller-id t, one of the main 8 trunk numbers of the E1's. There is a way to set the extension number for each modem for ex...

I have roughly 80 sites I need to configure for VPN. Do I have to specify a separate tunnel-group and crypto map sequence number for each? i.e.site A:crypto map CisoMap 111 match address 55crypto map CisoMap 111 set peer 1.1.1.1crypto map CisoMap 111...

Hi,I setup a site-to-site VPN between a router and a PIX. The tunnel is up and I can access both sites when ping from users connected LAN (both sites). The issue is when I login to the router console, then from their I can't ping the other site but w...

Guys,We have an office in Luxemburg connected to the Internet via a D-Link wireless router. We wanted to replace it with a Cisco 1801w router so we could setup a site-2-site vpn but when I connect the adsl line to the Cisco router the line is coming ...

I have gotten downloadable ACLs for VPN clients to work just fine with my Cisco ACS server and ASA 8.0(x) code. The problem is logging the information. I want to log certain things over the VPN connection. For example, if a user tries to access a ...

jcrussell by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes