cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I am having Cisco channelized E1/T1 card which have been configured properly. On my router I can seen 1-31 serial interfaces and have configured Interface 16(D Channel) and can dial out.My requirement is this,I have nearly 26 branch offices cu...

Hi all In one of our customer network,ip addres between ASA outside and Internet router is private ip and the Public ip range from Service provider is routed to Firefall outside (private IP).In this scenario is it possible to create L2L VPN and Re...

anva12345 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have bought a Cisco 871 Router, and I cant seem to find out if we need to purchase licenses to use the VPN on this box.Is the Cisco VPN client software licensed through the Cisco router or do we need to buy licenses for each user connecting ...

Hi Folks - I have a vendor that needs remote access to some of the equipment we have on our network. I want to restrict VPN access (client based) for this vendor to only those specific IP addresses. I am thinking of doing so by specifiying only the l...

show crypto key mypubkey rsa - shows me all my keypair/certs; some are no longer in use and I'd like to delete them, but cannot see how.I've tried every clear crypto command that looks like its associated with keys/certs to no avail.Running v8.0(4)Th...

I have about 20 groups in a failed concentrator that I need to recover the group password for. This is from the concentrator and the passwords are in hex. I do not have access to the clients which I can decode. Anybody know tips on decoding the cli g...

rtuttle by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to enable logging on an IOS 871 router so we can be able to tell when and what time the users made a Cisco VPN Remote Access connections?Can anyone please help on pointing me on what are the commands to allow this?thank you

insccisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an ASA 5510 just added to my network. I have an internet router(connecting to the outside interface of the ASA) and the following interfaces: inside,DMZ1 and DMZ2.I have the followings: LAN network connecting to the inside interface,server1...

Hi This is my first time to aks you a question.I'm expecting for your response. my question is : our company use a L2TP access applition. there are about several thousands of terminal dial in using l2TP protocol . in order to the security and reliabi...

I am trying to setup a fileshare for users based on the LDAP Session Attribute that defines the users home directory. Is it possible to take the information from that attribute and create a cifs bookmark with the results.

rluyster by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, webvpn with asa 8.0.x. Some url links, with an owa access. I'd like to enable a domain field on owa authentication instead of domain\user.With the old vpn concentrator, the user can fill the domain field.thanks

Good morning,I have a Cisco 1841 with 1 hwic-4esw module and 2 fastethernet.The 2 fastethernet are connected to 2 adsl modems.I want to use fe0/0 to connect to another office via vpn and fe0/1 to navigate the web etc...How do I configure nat on the t...

rraimondi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,On my remote end I have a ASA 5505 initiating an IPSEC site to site tunnel to my head end (5540). We have multiple sites connecting to this 5540 with the same exact config at each remote end.What's different with this particular remote site is the...

stevenlau by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes