cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have UR bundle PIX firewall, I am having strange problem with FO firewall, after upgrading the IOS image when i reboot it it always comes with the old IOS image. So many times I upgrade the IOS, but after reboot it again comes back with old image. ...

Having trouble with a L2L VPN between a ASA5520 and Checkpoint NGX. Traffic passes through just fine for most users but we are seeing problems where some users (but not always the same users) are unable to connect. I'm seeing Inbound TCP connection...

nb3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

at our remote site we have an 1841 router and i would like to configure it to auto dial a modem when/if the main connection goes down.we did this at my last company but that was several years ago and, quite frankly, i've forgotten what the config loo...

Hi,I have cisco ASA5520 in which i have configured remote access vpn for cisco vpn client.the problem is from vpn client i am able to establisdh the tunnel and in asa also it's showing tunnel is up but i am unable to access inside network.i have give...

somnath21 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to use an external modem to dial into cisco 857 for remote support. Shall I just connect an external modem to console/aux port with that light blue cable? I configured the aux 0 modem enabled and autoconfigure discovery. I can see modem ...