cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

In case more user have to dial in using the same <username, password>, I found that the hidden command "dialer mult-map-same-name" has to be configured on the interface dialer.The problem is that this command is not accepted when the dialer pool is c...

2e.scalia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I need to configure a VPN on PIX !Can someone help me to configure all the step that i can do for VPN on PIX ( any one ) with client ON windows XP ?? I want to create a general roule fo configuration. Tanks for allNatale

npanari01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a small problem I need to get users access from site a to site b. However Site A connects to the central office through a site-to-site vpn and site b is also connected to the central office through a site-to-site vpn tunnel. The central ...

brutus_27 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a remote site that is connected to the home office with a LAN-LAN tunnel provided by A 3030 concentrator. All of the remote site's external traffic is pushed through the tunnel to the home office. Is it possible for me to provide remote access...

scatalina by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up an easy VPN server on an 1811 and am having some issues. Remote network = 192.168.0.x/24VPN address pool = 10.0.0.x/24I can ping anything I have tried to on the remote network by both IP and NetBIOS name. I can also access shares, as we...

I'm having problems with dropped connections to protected servers through an ASA5510 with V7.2.1 code and Cisco VPN client 4.7. When I try to connect to a protected server through the VPN using VNC it usually disconnects the VNC app and other times ...

rchilcote by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have changed the local IP pool to another range on a PIX 6.0 and the VPN client when connecting still gets the old IP address. What needs to be cleared or how can I put a new IP range in place? I even tried a new VPNGROUP with thi new pool range an...

Hi, I have a PIX 501(Version 6.3(5)) which is configured for remote access vpn(dynamic crypto map) In the other side is a software cisco vpn client (v4.0.5(Rel) on a XP sp2 machine. When I try to connect to the PIX via the vpn client after a succesfu...

oszkari by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Now I have lease line link to 2 ISPs for internet connection. I separate packets of users by accesslist such as www go to ISP1 and mail or other protocol go to ISP2 . Let's say link go to ISP1 down I need www traffics failover to ISP2 and vice versa...

weerapatr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 2811 ISR with IOS 12.3(14) and have configured ipsec to dynamically create sa's using IKE. This router will replace an existing router that is over-utilised. No actual files will be sent when the swap is performed so the tunnel will not b...

edsantos1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a cisco 2811 series router set up with a VPN tunnel to a remote site.We are passing traffic on several subnets with one signe subnet the bulk of the traffic.Before there was a 3005 VPN concentrator in place of the router and there was not thi...

Hi,We are dialing into the RAS router using authentication with the ACS server. We found that the ACS server do not disconnect the users after disconnecting from the RAS, causing the users unable to login again. I have to purge out the pending sessio...

Hi everyone, I am a little stuck with something. I have configured my Pix Firewall to allow ESP/AH & IKE (also through the access-list and the computer running the VPN Client is struggling connecting (seems to connect ok but then drops). It seems ...

murphyw by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes