cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Im trying to do intervlan through PIX but encountered a problem, I cant ping from inside PC 192.168.10.2 to 192.168.1.2. Please tell me what's wrong with my configuration:PC1 (vlan10)----------------------|--------------- |---------------IP...

network27 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Will the PIX 506E ever support MS-CHAP V2? I have been working with the Windows Vista beta and they have removed support for MS-CHAP V1 which is the only version of the protocol my PIX supports. Any suggestions?Thanks in advance.Dave

straitda by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a 2800 router with seven interfaces. I have one which is outside interface. I have another which is inside to my internal network. I have one more at present which is setup on vlan for public events. IE I keep them seperate. I can get Nat ...

edw by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running into an issue trying to deploy PEAP on a CACS v3.3 box; I followed the steps to configure and install the certificate issued by the enterprise CA and everything up to that point seems to work without issue; but, as soon as I try and enab...

satcom2k by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a remote VPN user and they installed IE7 over the weekend. Now they can't access the vpn it keeps repeating the logon now that we did a system restore back to when it was working. Any ideas to get it working?

I also, after applying XP upgrades, have seen network performance drop to dialup speedwith the Cisco VPN client installed. This happens even when the VPN is not connected.Small packets do fine, but try to download even a medium sized file (100K)and ...

I have a strange issue with the VPN Concentrator 3005. I have the Private interface configured with 192.168.3.3/24 as the ip address. For any users I either assign an ip address from the same network 192.168.3.105/24 (for example) or use a ip addre...

All,Have recently installed ASA/Clean Access. I have a question for the Clean Access Server SSL. RIght out the box when installing Clean Access Server (and Clean Access Manager), a IP base temp. SSL cert. were created via Cisco scripts. Because of th...

ewong0088 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The PIX has the ability to create dynamic IPSec crypto maps which I find REALLY handy. Can I router with the encryption capable IOS image do the same?Thanks,Diego

tato386 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a isdn line. it works well with other vendor isdn modem but when i connect a cisco router it's layer 1 state is deactivated.when i type the command sh isdn statusThe current ISDN Switchtype = basic-net3ISDN BRI1/5 interfaceLayer 1 Status:ACTIV...

talha_490 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes