cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm using the Cisco VPN client ver 4.6.00.0045 to try and connect to a 3015 concentrator. This works fine from an ADSL connection but not from a 3G card. I've read various guides about setting up the Concentrator to work with the address provided by ...

andymh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am configuring an 1803 for SDSL two wire for the first time and I could not find a good example config. Does anyone have a working config example for SDSL?Thanks, Meg

giamwi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I'm trying to configure a vpn connection to allow one of our vendors to connect to a server in the DMZ segment, Server A. The vendor's requirement is to have a site-to-site vpn setup. Their server (Server B) will connect to our Server(Ser...

danbui by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just need a litte clarification.My understanding is that different pvlan communities and all isolated vlans can NEVER communicate.Im not sure if this is true. let me put an example to show what i mean:PC A in community group A (192.168.1.1/24)PC B ...

Can a network list be created to allow only one host from a subnet for the split tunnel feature on a VPN 3000 instead of the whole subnet? Example:Current 10.0.0.1/0.0.0.255Can a list be made to allow only 10.0.0.60?

hi,is it possible from a host in the inside to ping the interface ip of the outside of my pix? I just can't make this work.I can ping the inside interface but not the outside interface of the pix.I'm on the inside side.thanks.

Hi all,I need to establish a IPSec-VPN connection for remote users. Our setup is like that: internet -> VPN Con 3005 -> Intranet.Most of our servers are on the Intranet but users don't need access to all of them. So I tried to restrict access only to...

okrehan26 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to use 'tcp-udp' as the service type to list tcp and udp ports within the port-object subcommand? For example, I have pcanywhere 5631tcp and 5632udp and various of other ports i'd like to nest within one service group.And if so, what w...

brlacasse by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody, I am trying to get an SSL VPN setup on an ASA 5510 for a client. I can pull up the webpage for authentication from outside the network and authenticate properly, the client downloads and shows up as connected, but I am unable to pass an...

natelee99 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do you hate those pesky VPN Client error codes that mean nothing? Well this may not help much but it's a start.http://tinyurl.com/zxsraI saved it locally and added a SOLUTION to it for each code we fixed. Handy tool then...

odd one this.I've setup a VPN policy on my 800 series router. I applied the crypto map to the outside interface and was able to connect fine with the Cisco VPN client (v4).however for routing reasons I need the VPN to terminate on the internal inter...

I have VPN working for users that connect to my internal network via the internet.I would also like then to be able to use their softphone to make calls to internal extension via Voip.They are able to login to the VOIP server that is internal and mak...

ttuisawau by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a VPN 3060 running 4.7.2 B code, and are trying to create a link for WebVPN users to go to their Active Directory home directory. Users are authenticating to the VPN via their AD account. Is there a way to create a link so that it will automa...

Ben.Levin by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes