cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am getting a larger range of IPs from my ISP. Unfortunately, they are not within the range that I have now but they will be coming in from the same T1 connection.I have numerous statically maped address to web and ftp servers. I can't statically ...

bkhickman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to create a VPN senario:Home Client ==> Internet ==> VPN Server (Cisco 877) ==> Local Lan / this Works andHome Client ==> Internet ==> VPN Server (Cisco 877) ==> Internet (with the IP of the VPN Server go out with). / this dosent work, w...

shiran by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have two PIX 515E firewalls working in HA mode.I wanted to configure telnet access to firewalls from outside interface.PIX version is 6.3(5)I kept PC outside to outside interfaces.PIX outside IP is 10.10.200.3, inside IP is 10.10.202.5 correspo...

Is it possible to terminate a VPN client session on a PIX 501 running ver. 6.2.2? I can see the connection by running show vpdn. Is it possible to terminate the client without shutting down any interfaces?

Hi,I'm configuring an 2621XM with ADSL WIC on an 8Mb/512Kb line. With this setup, I can achieve a maximum throughput of 2.4Mbs (almost exact). If I put a cheap and cheerful ADSL router (free from the ISP) on the line, i get the full 8Mb. The config i...

r.hall by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have a PIX 515E that we've been using for a few VPN Clients using VPN Groups. We're starting to expand on the usage of VPN's and I am wondering what a good Hardware device would be. We don't anticipate having more than 20 to 30 VPNs at a...

Hello All,We are using LRE switches and having several issues with rooms not able to get Internet access although when all lights are on the CPE boxes which are installed in rooms. We always had to reboot the switch twice to get rooms working. Re-bo...

azmath.hk by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are evaluating an asa5520 and are attempting to build a site to site 3des ipsec vpn with an 851. We followed the examples in a cisco how to, but can't get the tunnel up. Show crypto isakmp sa shows the router is in AG_INIT_EXCH state, and debugs s...

swharvey by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,Using 2 PIX 501 firewalls, I recently attempted to make a site to site VPN connection between 2 sites. Site 1 is new and only had the site-to-site config and site 2 had an exisiting connection as an Easy VPN hardware client to Site 3 Eas...

I have a cisco 501 at one of our remote offices. I have read some of the posts from others, but I still can't get into our remote security system that uses ports 554 through 557, tcp udp. I have pasted some of the config below, hoping that someone ca...

I was handed over yesterday our Dr site and there is a PIX 515 installed there.I switched it so it points to our tacacs+ server.While I can ssh to its netowrk interface I keep failing the console logging!!!here is the output:DR-TERMSERVER#pix515Tryi...

HiWe have a cisco pix firewall ,i ve done every step to configure pix certification for l2tp connection also i've set my clock and timezone to gmt and set the time to ca server time:hostname mypixfirewalldomain-name saderat.comca generate rsa key 512...

I have a concentrator setup in my lab and I can connect a VPN tunnel to it without any issues, however once I connect the tunnel, I can not get anywhere on the networks behind the concentrator. Since I have limited subnets available to me for my lab,...

zoo-loo79 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a cisco pix 515E with two interface ,inside and outside,i want to establish a vpn tunnel to inside(Local) interface from the users on outside interface (internet) by using microsoft L2tp vpn over ipsec.My question is :Do i need CA server in ...