cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, We are trying to move away from Cisco ASA to FTD and part of that is to migrate the Anyconnect VPN as well. The current client versions being used are version 4.0 and 4.5 (on 2 different VPN concentrators). What is the best method to upgrade ...

varrao by Level 10
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have Cisco 5505 on version 9.1 and Customer got Draytek Vigor 3200.We are trying to establish IPsec VPN but tunnels are not comming up and getting this logs on running command debug crypto ikev1 5.Sep 25 10:12:54 [IKEv1]Group = x.x.x.x, IP = x....

networks by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Tunnel will not complete Phase 2 and I am out of ideas. Does anyone see anything I am missing in the crypto debug? It's between an ASA and an older Cisco Router. sh cry ikev1 sa IKEv1 SAs: Active SA: 3 Rekey SA: 0 (A tunnel will report 1 Act...

I have CISCO ASA Version 9.19(1) deployed in AWS Cloud.I was able to establish a VPN connection with the peer. I am trying to ping a server on the side. I see both the VPN and icmp connection when I run show conn and a capture show the icmp request o...

sbch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The small company that I am working for has run into a couple of end users that are raising cybersecurity concerns and now need to force an always on VPN to mitigate this. This is where the caveat comes in; there are two users that we cannot force to...

Hello, I have a customer that is getting a secondary ISP and he now wants to separate the traffic, so that VPN traffic continue going to the current ISP and all other Internet traffic to the new ISP. The customer will create an additional outside int...

Hi , I need help for my Scenario , appreciate for your help     Scenario description:   in this scenario SUB-CA1 and SUB-CA2 are in sub-ca mode . Site1 got its certificate from SUB-CA1 and Site2 got from Sub-CA2 in these routers Root-CA also Authent...

Untitled.png
fbabashahi by Spotlight
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I'm trying to write a short guide, for internal use, for Site-to-Site VPNs.The guide will describe the different settings, what they mean, and recommended values.I pay particular attention to D-H groups, and now I've become a bit confused (by Chat...

I have a site-to-site VPN setup between two FTDs that are managed by separate FMCs.  I have enabled the bypass access control for decrypted traffic (sysopt permit-vpn) option on both sides of the tunnel.  However, when I try to copy files between the...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes