cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two PIX515E running 7.1(2). I'm having a hard time finding details or config examples for VPN failover. Simply put, when the failover happens, I want my remote users and remote site IPSec tunnels to fail with it and have nobody skip a beat.

awebb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have migrated from using a VPN concentrator to an ASA box because the concentrator would not store the 4096 bit key of the root CA. The ASA does not need to have the full chain (trustpoints) so we are successfull using the ASA for remote access VP...

We have a remote site running a 1760 as its edge router. The 1760 also connects the site back to a Concentrator 3000 at our home office using a site-to-site VPN connection. The VPN is only for intranet applications such as file sharing as well as V...

VPN has recently started to cripple the desktop system when connected - apps are sluggish to open, if at all. Performance issue disappears once disconnected from VPN.Also, web content loads at dialup speeds.Using Wgr614 v5 Netgear for DHCP on Windows...

tbecker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using PIX515E v7.04, and VPN client 4.8... despite the group-policy defining dns servers the client (XP Pro.) does not receive any DNS or WINS settings. Therefore the user cannot login to the domain. addresses are pingable. Is this a quirk with 4.8? ...

bkoski by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I need help to get the Auto Update of VPN client version 4.6.xxxx to work. I have set up the web site and put the files on. But the cliet log keep saying:21:45:00 05/22/2005 : Autoupdate was unable to get file size out of http header21:45:00 05/22...

Hi all,I want to establish a VPN tunnel between 2 PIX515E, a site-to-site VPN.I have used the wizard of the PDM.First, the tunnel seems ok : I can ping hosts on remote site, telnet, etc.But sometimes, the tunnel seems to be down: I cannot ping remote...

khayhuynh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pix 506E with 6.3(5)connecting to a DSL line. When I initilized a vpn client and connected to a vpn 3000, it seems to be authenticated but I can't access any resources that are behind vpn 3000. With a router, it works fine. What I should do ...

jeffliu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes