cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We see a lot of session disconnects on our 3000, most of them just after one or two hours. The error message is allways the same in the logs : Peer Address Changed. But we also have this with pc's on the same network as the vpn server and then, there...

wholemans by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Before version 7.0 when accessing hosts on a high security interface from hosts from a lower security interface, you had to specify a static (lower,higher) ipA ipA command, even if not NAT was involved.Is this still true for V7.0 when using the "no n...

Tunnel is active and a ping from the 871 lan to the 91 lan goes through the tunnel (the 91 receives the packets), but the 871 lan receives nothing (the 91 sends the packets through the tunnel)the 91 has three other good working tunnels with other rou...

Hi,we're using CISCO VPN Client to get access to our corporate network. With W2k everything works fine, the client we're using is 4.05. With Win XP the VPN terminates after app. 5 min, regardless I'm working with the VPN or not. I've updated to Clien...

RTM2005RW by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

sh verCisco PIX Firewall Version 6.3(3)Cisco PIX Device Manager Version 3.0(1)Compiled on Wed 13-Aug-03 13:55 by morleeMERICHEM-FW up 44 days 17 hoursHardware: PIX-515E, 64 MB RAM, CPU Pentium II 433 MHzFlash E28F128J3 @ 0x300, 16MBBIOS Flash AM29F...

dagin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've had a VPN 3005 concentrator running in my office for a little over a year without any issues. In the last couple of days, it has started to spontaneously restart itself every couple of minutes (ususally). Every now and then it will stay up for...

Hello there,We have pix 7.0 and a number of clients connecting via VPN (Cisco VPN Client 4.6.04). I've got syslog server and it is receiving logs from pix - no problem, however there is nothing there about vpn clients activity. LAN-2-LAN VPN sessions...

cjdoidge by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to set up an IOS router VPN to a Nortel Contivity box.My crypto settings are:crypto isakmp policy 10 encr 3des authentication pre-share group 2crypto isakmp key cisco address x.x.x.x!!crypto ipsec transform-set TRANS esp-3des esp-md5-hmac!...

aacole by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm trying to configure a lan-to-lan ipsec between cisco vpn 3005/work and pix 501/home.Both of the peers have public ips. The host on the cisco vpn side is behind thepix which is in parallel with the cisco vpn and gets a public ip through the...

bista by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm having some problems connecting VPN Client over the internet to our Cisco IOS router. Some help would be very much appreciated!!On the VPN client log I receive the following error messages:---------------------------...573 16:32:13.164...

j.dolphin by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,is this the right configuration to configure the PIX 525 firewall to establish 2 site-to-site VPN tunnels.. sysopt connection permit-ipseccrypto ipsec transform-set 1ST_TRANSFORM_SET_NAME esp-des esp-md5-hmaccrypto ipsec transform-set 2ND_TRAN...

Folks, Right now we have both frontend and backend exchange 2003 servers sitting on the inside of our network. We have created a DMZ and would like to move the frontend Exchange to the DMZ.Would someone know what ports should i open from the DM...

Trying to use a bbsm as a bridge to the internet, on its own vlan not routed. BBSM is not able to get out to the internet.

Hello. The documentation that I've read on HA IPSec utilizing HSRP shows a headend site utilizing two routers running HSRP and the branch office running one router.I was wondering if you can run IPSec in HA mode utilzing HSRP at both the headend and...