cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi!I have a problem to get the vpn-filter to work in my ASA5520 ver 7.4 and it`s urgent. The traffic don`tpasstrough, and i get this message in the log.(106023: Deny tcp src Outside:10.10.10.1/1024 dst Inside:192.0.0.20/23 by access-group "Outside_ac...

cisco7889 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i am facing a strange problem with vpn 3020.site -to-site tunnel is configured between 3020 to 3015 and users from 3020 is trying access the remote end citrix server.after a 1hr or 2hrs connection suddenly dropped and user from 3020 end could not ...

hbaski by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if i am able to set up a site-to-site vpn with the remote site using dynamic addressing which is connected to the modem. Does anyone know the answer? Please help...

Hi!I have a 3 hub-and-spoke network having all 3 CS2801 a L2L IPSec tunnel to the other 2 routers. I have also VPN Client connections to all 3 routers and here is where the problem begins:- SITE A (main site) has 3 diferent internet links: 1 for IPSe...

ovieira by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I got customer that wants to do IP VideoConferencing over a VPN. So they want to connect to a VPN3000 as two endpoints, give each other their IP and do IP Video. I talked to TAC and they said its not supported becuase of dynamic IP. TACs reasoning do...

When the dialing router initiate to the receiving router, it gives an error message below at the receiving router end:*Jan 13 09:09:41.522: ISDN Se1/0:15 Q931: RX <- SETUP pd = 8 callref = 0x00E0 Sending Complete Bearer Capability i = ...

Hi all,We have a VPN-connection between a remote office (VPN 3002 hardware client) and our main office (VPN 3000 concentrator). At the remote site, we enabled DHCP, but since it is impossible to retrieve DHCP options like DNS and default gateway from...

SDWorx_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a remote office with a 2600 LL & ISDN backup. Using dialer groups. I need the router to backup to the primary site via isdn to corporate RAS, however in the event of a major primary site diaster where by RAS is not responding i need to ISDN di...

larrys by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All !I have a remote site that would like to use thier own internet connection to access the internet. Just at this moment I am using thier Gateway router to send all thier data over a IPSec tunnel to us (Cisco 831) it connects to a 2600 in HQ. is...

Dear Cisco experts:I just purchased a Cisco 806 router on Ebay with 16 MB of ram / 12 mb flash. It will take some time to arrive, but I thought I'd ask some general questions right now. I am not sure which IOS version is included. My questions: 1. Is...

spejic by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi i have a problem. One of my client has got his sap servers behind vpn firewall. now he says he is looking for a Vpn solution in which his clients need not have to install any vpn client software ,other than sap gui which the clients will use to...

Hello,is it possible to configure all of the VPN access at one PIX 515e. Remote Access VPN and LAN 2 LAN VPN already work on the Outside interface but i cant use Webvpn the Command doesnt exist. Is Webvpn a Feature of the UR License ? I can't find a...

helfrich by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes