cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm having this issue with split-tunneling for VPN client 4.03.part of PIX config:access-li 80 permit ip 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.5.0 255.255.255.0ip local pool vpn 192.168.5.1-192.168.5.200vpngroup remote_access split-tunnel 80VPN clien...

I have been having a consistent problem getting my 3002 hardware client to obtain an IP address using a DHCP-based cable modem network (home network, Cox Communications is the ISP). When I connect the public interface to a lab network with a Microso...

itdojo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have two major doubts:1. How can i attribute the dns ip to a remote vpn client ending the tunnel on the PIX?2. I've look for the complete syntax of thecisco-av-pair [1] and can't find!Can you help me on this?Thanks

I am trying to configure easy vpn on Cisco 1711. When I connect from a vpn client, it connects perfectly, I even get assigned the right IP. But I am unable to connect to the network behind the router.

HelloWe have configured the Cisco VPN client to access a web-based application on the customer extranet.The main web page takes time to be displayed (between 3 and 4 refreshes, which means several minutes) and afterwrads, the subsequent pages are dis...

sboukef by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone point me to the Cisco documentation that explains when GRE over IPSEC is required? And when IPSEC can be used without GRE?Thanks.

cdrobey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Does anyone have any specifics on the feature titled "OSPF dynamic routing over VPN tunnels" that is part of v7? I searched through all of the beta docs; but was not able to find any details of what exactly this is.Thanks, Nick

nleachman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are adding an additional pool of addresses to be assigned to users. The original pool uses the remainder of subnet the inside interface of the concentrator is on.I understand these addresses should not be assigned to any other network resources. ...

We have a PIX 515E handling VPN connections from telecommuters (PPTP). We are about to set up another office location which will have another PIX 515E. We want to create a PIX-to-PIX intranet VPN tunnel between the two PIX's.Now for the questions. ...

abruso by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have built a l2tp vpn via the pdm wizard which works great but we have a question about security. The 'bypass access-lists for l2tp' traffic was selected, which allows one to have access to all internal hosts - this is something we want change...

lincolnp1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes