cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a PIX 515E handling VPN connections from telecommuters (PPTP). We are about to set up another office location which will have another PIX 515E. We want to create a PIX-to-PIX intranet VPN tunnel between the two PIX's.Now for the questions. ...

abruso by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have built a l2tp vpn via the pdm wizard which works great but we have a question about security. The 'bypass access-lists for l2tp' traffic was selected, which allows one to have access to all internal hosts - this is something we want change...

lincolnp1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to compare the VPN performance (max number of simultaneous VPNs, and speed) of a PIX 515E in various configurations (Software encryption, VAC+). Does anybody know the perf in Software?Thanks in advance,Emmanuel

emaillis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3005 concentrator used for WebVPN remote access. I am authenticating the logons using a Microsoft IAS server. It apppears that WebVPN is authenticating with PAP and I am concerned that this is not secure. Does the 3005 support authentication...

nigelt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was wondering if there were any advantages/disadvantages between running CatOS or IOS for the FWSM. Currently I have a 6509 with a Sup720 with 8.3.4 CatOS.

s.buskus by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello sir, i got some problems in configurig ipsec-isakmp with preshared-key. right now i am configuring 2 1751 routers with back-to-back fastethernet so plz tell me the configuration of ipsec and other IKEs.here i attached my configuration of both...

looking for definitive list of event ID's particularly for IKE and AUTH.Please can someone point me in the right direction.Thanks.Barry.

b_learoyd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to configure a 1721 as an ezvpn client if the 1721 is using subinterfaces on the internal ethernet(for vlans for use with a Catalyst switch)? We have tried this, and the 1721 does not permit us to apply the crypto ezvpn client stateme...

Ben.Levin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PIX Client Inside: 10.0.0.2 GW 10.0.0.1PIX Outside: Leads to InternetRouter Client: 172.16.1.2 GW 172.16.1.1I have successfully brought up a tunnel between the two devices and both clients can communicate.However I am trying to get the clients ...

hi i have a question about manual key i have two route by own develop, i can establish the vpn tunnel by use manual key . and test icmp traffic from left route to right route , it is ok . and then , the left route continue send encrypt icmp traff...

qs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've been asked to for a HA firewall solution for a prpject. I'm considering a pair of 535s in a LAN failover config (statefull failover) - I don't have any problem with that. However I need both PIXs to be redundantly connected to the interna...

I have a Cisco 1720 Router configured as a Easy VPN Server. I am using the Cisco VPN Software Client to connect to the Server. I am using the standard 3DES with local user and group authentication.Is there a command that sets the idle time for the ...

nstahlman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes