cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I have a PC with W2K Profesional that I use to connect to my VPN. I use cable-modem and a static public IP. This PC works in a Lan and I need that the others machines can connect with it while is connected with the VPN, I configured the VPN Client...

parodgo10 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer with a Windows 2003 AD domain that has implemented Distributed File System (DFS). File share references in this environement look like \\name.local\share where name.local is the DNS Doamin Name. With a VPN session, these references...

I have 2 2821 routers connected to the internet with E1 lines, 40 827 routers and 40 837 routers connected to the internet with ADSL lines. I'm trying to use DMVPN tunnels for the 837 routers and IPSEC tunnels with both source and destination address...

i.way by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a PIX 515E that has a remote access vpn.Our internal network has a network address of 192.168.1.0/24, and the addresses we assign to the vpn clients are 192.168.1.49-192.168.1.62, or 192.168.1.48/28.When I connect to the vpn, I can't ping ...

a.paradis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up a LAN-to-LAN VPN between a cisco 1711 router and cisco 3020 Concentrator without any problems and have full connectivity to the whole of our LAN.The problem is that this VPN has to go through a cisco PIX515e aswell enroute. The PIX is n...

Hello, Can someone explain why and how this command is used in a real world environment? I do not use it with my remote and site to site configurations but, I ran into a client that does. I have seen the PIX command description of "Enable IPSec pa...

melry88 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I've an enviroment with cisco 3640 acts as Access Server, with ISDN pri connection and Mica Modems to terminate the PSTN remote access.I'd like to understand if, from my PC client, connecting to my modem, I can type some "AT commands" to retri...

Hi,I've got a Cisco router at home that I have VPN set up on. When I connect using the Cisco client from the public Internet with a public IP address, I can connect and access systems in my home. However, if I am at a client location who is using N...

jpmcauley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Happy New Year !!!I have a pix, the outside interface is conected to Router, all fine, But I want to use a diferent Nework for the traslation (global outside), in my router the other network to use is defined and routing, since pix I can to s...

I have two 1760's connected on opposite sides of a network. On one 1760 I would like to connect one of the WIC-2T serial ports to a device's RS-232 async port. One the other 1760 I would like to connect my laptop to one of the WIC-2T serial ports a...

aeberling by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hardware: PIX 520 with 6.2(3) OSSome of our users need to connect to a remote 3005 VPN appliance using Cisco VPN client (IPsec only). These users reside on a single subnet and their outbound connections are PATed. From remote 3005 VPN's perspective...

jdw28 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to form a transport mode tunnel between by cat6k and another device. The Phase 1 exchange successfully ends. But in Phase 2, I get the following error:2w0d: IPSEC(validate_transform_proposal): invalid transform proposal flags -- 0x42w0...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: