cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a PIX 515e using 6.3 FOS and 100 vpn client configured.We would like to have indepth reports for the VPN users who now are autheticated by the pix in terms of time logged in and logged outIs it possible with present infrastructureIf not which...

Hi I have a vpn lan to land tunnel between PIX A and B, then I have vpn users connected to PIX A with the cisco VPN client, and whant them to be able to access the network behind pix B, I am not getting this to work, no traffic from the vpn users is ...

arnis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a site-to-site VPN between two Pix 501 to connect two offices. The customer at office one works via RDP-Session 4.0 with a Terminal-Server (Win NT) at office two. We changed the office-conntection from a dedicated line to a cisco VPN. Scince t...

marco01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii have trouble with the static routes in pix 505, i need reach some networks for a router conected in the same segment that inside interface so i added this static routes in pixroute inside 10.65.0.0 255.255.0.0 10.72.0.1 1route inside 10.68.0.0 25...

erodrig by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have several different designated groups set up within our Cisco 3000 concentrator. Most groups have no problems or just the occasional drop of their VPN connection. One particular group has, for the last 3-4 weeks had their connections dropped af...

nwoods by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiSo i'm troubleshooting a vpn problem between a pix and an ios router...this is just one of many i've configured by the book and not one problem untill now. I get the following debug message on the pix;VPN Peer:ISAKMP: Peer Info for xxx.8.167.63/50...

I am using a 1711 Security router to connect a small network to the Internet. Internet side is using a single IP address (NAT overload). The router is also an Easy VPN server for a number of PC clients. I want to allow incomming connections for mail ...

I'm interested in this topic: wonder if this is a hardware feature or just normal routers with proper IOS image to do DMVPN. Does anyone has link or white papers on it ? Thanks in advance.

netman2k5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i've configured a Cisco 2800 Series with an WIC-1ADSL with the normal parameters for the PPPoE connection. The ATM is up but i can't get the PPPoE session to start.I do debug pppoe events and it appears the following message after the first PADR i...

We have site to site redundant VPN's for our WAN using our Pix firewalls at each site. The question we have is:When our District Office, the center of the WAN star, has a power outage and the remote sites try to establish their VPN what happens with...

kogden by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to configure an a tunnel IPSec to communicate two private networks between a Cisco Pix Firewall 501 and a ISA Server Microsoft.Do something send me documents or configuration about ?ThanksLorenzo

lformelli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i am trying to encrypt data through a central site and a branch. The configuration (hopefully) is ok because i can ping the other side successfully. My problem is that when i initiate the remote desktop connection to connect to a terminal server ...