cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am using Cisco VPN client 3.6.2(b).I don't want the VPN concentrator to assign the IP address but I would like to configure it on the vpn client machine.Can this be done on the vpn client config file or anywhere else?Thank you in advance.Christo...

ccardon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Easy VPN server can push VPN policies (IPSec parameter, IP address, DNS ....) to VPN clients. I would like to equire whether Easy VPN server can assign fixed IP address to client.

yongl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWe have a life-system where 2 VPN3030 Concentrators (Version 4.0.4.A) are configured for Load-Balancing with 2 redundant firewalls behind them. There are several user groups each with a certain IP pool on the VPN3030's (each between 4 to 512 add...

swernli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN Client working into a PIX 501 firewall. Can the VPN Client be configured to allow Internet Access from the local connection while a Tunnel is set up, i.e. split tunneling. Is this possible using the PIX firewall?

pmorehead by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not sure if anyone has see this.We have a site-to-site VPN using 1721 (HO) and a 837 at remote site (both via ADSL). Everything works ok except print jobs sent to the remote print servers on port 9100 (jet direct I think) don't get there / print.We ...

Hi all,I have a Cisco 1710. When I show the process of the router, and found many "Crypto xxx" and "IPSEC xxx" processes. May I know how can I stop them?Thx,Andy

cwy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have the following issue; 1. Main Office PIX to remote site router VPN connection 2. Cisco VPN clients connect to Main Office PIXWe can communicate with remote site via PIX & router tunnel, but when someone is travelling and VPN's into the PIX...

cbigas by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ForumHas some one used manual method of digital cert enrolment withour SCEP. I am just trying to use the same but bit confused, as I dont know how to import a digital cert issued by a CA server. I am not sure how I can get / generate Base64 encode...

sanjaykt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have PIX506E. I created VPN access to remote host and now want tunning access to Internet for internal users. For it i created rule-access-list 100 permit tcp any any eq www logaccess-list 100 deny tcp any anyI want to restrict only access to web-s...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I have the followin setup:activeHSRP -|--2600-------T1-------2600--|- -active HSRP e| |e t| |t h| |hHSRP -|--2600-------T1-------2600--|- ...

Hi,I am following the instructions in http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080093c26.shtmlto setup a manual IPSec tunnel between two routers without any success. I can see the interested traffic hits th...

andrew.ho by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes