cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

How do I configure a 1751 router and the cisco vpn client to provide a domain login seemlessly to the client ?. I have set up the 1751 to accept vpn client calls and it allows a logon to the router bu I can not get any further.

tonyw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the 3.5 Client running to a 3005 Concentrator - Firewall Enforcment is on for the Clients - all services work except for Terminal Services. I am using the default policy that gets pushed to the Client - Any out. My understanding is that the Cl...

From my HQ PIX I have built a VPN LAN2LAN tunnel to a branch PIX. However, I need to add more redundancy at the branch and will be installing a second internet connection at that site. The problem is that the ISPs there do not support BGP which impli...

We have a site with a cisco 2621. A serial interface connected to the brach office (cisco 7500) with a dedicated line. A fastethernet interface connected to an ADSL Internet access. And another fastethernet interface connected to the lan.At the branc...

i_lopez by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,I want to built a vpn network between two cisco 2600, wich running12.2(5d)IOS version, so i want to upgrade my IOS for an IOS that supportIPSec and 3DES.but i don't understand the difference between : S26CK9-12202 XNS26CK9-12202 XN=S26CK9-1220...

Am I missing something obvious.I'm setting up a VPN Tunnel between a 2621 and a Nortel Contivity 4000 .If the tunnel is initiated from the router it works perfectly.If the tunnel is initiated by the 4000 the router rejects it Debug shows both transf...

ndarnell by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a VPN tunnel between two PIX boxs .The PIX boxs are 506 and 501.I can ping the all the machines across the tunnel by ip address as well as by name.But the machines are not able to log on to the domain .The domain controllers are on one s...

rnarayana by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried to configure PIX 501as VPN Client to VPN 3000, this firewall also works for remote user VPN. After I configured VPN Client on the firewall, it detached the Crypto I configured for the remote VPN, and give me some error.Could I configure the f...

daniel-ma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having many of the usual problems everyone runs into with Windows password expiration on Cisco VPN client 3.x. I'm using CS-ACS 3.0 integrated into NT domain, and have all of the "MS-CHAP v1" and "MS-CHAP v2" boxes checked on the ACS, but never got...

mpervere by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for a ADSL router that provides a basic Firewall with NAT and PAT and allows me to connect in remotely via VPN from a W2K laptop with analogue dial up to the Internet. The Question is does the 827H allow all this as standard or will I nee...