cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Following an upgrade, anyconnect clients cannot login externally.  The upgrade included moving to the recommended version of ROMMON, ASDM, and ASA.  The upgrade process itself seemed to be successful.  However, clients cannot authenticate.  Errors in...

Dear all,  I'm actually deploying new routers to my GDOI Infrastructure. The actual infrastructure is using 3DES as Phase 1 encryption algorithm.   I would like to use AES encryption algorithm for the new routers as it's more secure.   The Key Server...

AK59 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I actually have an GDOI/GETVPN infrastructure with all KS and GM running on Cisco IOS 15.5(3)M5. I'm planning to replace some GMs with new routers running on Cisco IOS-XE 16.6.4. I can't find any answer regarding the interoperability, do yo...

AK59 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I'm no Cisco regular but a client asked me to establish a VPN connection between their sites so I thought, this shouldn't be hard...Cisco 2900 series at the main site with a public IP address and 172.16.x.x/24 internal net.SonicWall at the re...

secured2k by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I have the following problem. I would like to use AnyConnect access with LDAP / AD connection on the ASA 5515 (9.9 (1) 2). I also have everything running. Say, LDAP attribute maps etc.For example you dial in via "vpn.blablabla.com/access1" with U...

Awacs2000 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am seeing a ton of these entries one of my spoke routers.. the hub router IP is 10.1.2.1 and all the dst IP's are not in use so I can't figure out why the spoke router is sending packets to 10.1.2.3, 10.1.2.44, 10.1.2.47 and so-o and those IP's are...

Our partner bought from us the license  L-AC-APX-LIC= for ISE, but when they want to integrate the license with ISE, the system asks for the serial number of the ASA, could you please h

LSA4 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning,  I've been struggling with this issue for about a month or so.  Also have a TAC request in and after capturing tonnes of logs and debugs, the engineers have yet to find an answer.  We have our 3rd troubleshooting call scheduled in a few...

Hi there,I have a requirement to build a VPN tunnel to a network on a Windows XP box. There is no option to use a newer Windows because the app only works on the Windows PC. I can't find any VPN client that would still support the XP so I researched ...

Difan Zhao by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have "Always On" enabled in the AnyConnect client profile.  We are trying to set up Windows Hello and there is a need to it to use a PIN to log in the client.  This needs to be done before the VPN connections is established.  We have det...

Hello, I have a very simple query regarding gre over ipsec. I know GRE tunnel stays up up if it has a IP address configured and has a route to destination tunnel. I want to know that if I am running IPsec for encryption on that gre tunnel and in prov...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: