cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Good morning I have a Cisco 5505 with a security plus license. What is the maximum number of remote access cisco anyconnect connections allowed? The output states its 25 but I wanted to get assistance confirming from the community -------------------...

Is it possible to install a self-signed certificate from an ISE PSN Node to a client PC running Anyconnect so things like VPN, NAM, and most importantly ISE Posture Assessment module will trust it without clicking 'Connect Anyway'.  ? I have tried to...

klanard by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, hope you are safe from corona19 i need your help we have access from home to our office due to cornoa i have multiple group for remote access but one group name hokairmailclient i added more than 80 users but some user (ip address) with sam...

We are running Cisco IOS 12.4T on our routers and our remote users connect from their laptops via IPSec to our routers to access the resources in the internal network. How can I see a list of current connected users? What is the IOS command for it?T...

kendo.igor by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently purchased the AnyConnect 25 user license, processed the PAK number and entered the Activation Key.  My question is how do I know it worked?  Nothing on the licensing screen states 25 VPN users.  We are going to be forced to work from ...

grggyoung by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I integrated the ASA with Active directory. I tried to connect with Cisco Anyconnect but ASA accepts all the usernames that are in AD not the specified group. I set the simultaneous user in the default tunnel group to 0 but still no success: group-po...

I have two version of AnyConnect client - v3.1 and v4.8, and I notice when I use v3.1 client and it allow local LAN access, it will only configure the routes which is apply by split tunnel (10.0.0.0/8, 172.16.0.0/12, 192.168.0.0/16). But when I use v...

VPN.png