cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASA that has been in production for quite a while and been working well with our users and vendors. I have a new PLC vendor that is saying they are having issues when using the VPN to connect to their equipment. They can physically connect ...

bberry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI still having fun with my VPN - tunnel is up but I suspect used aggressive mode and have this entry in crypto map on the ADSM (see attachment ) Have an ikev1 tunnel to a 5505 using easy vpn ( tunnel is up ) the adsm has the following config gro...

Hi, Is Redhat Server x.x supported by Anyconnect? If yes, could you please share on where to get Anyconnect for redhat and procedure of installation. Thanks.

marquerj by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am having fun connecting an easy VPN client ( on an asa 5505 ) to a core asa back at HQ.  The debug shows that crypto map is failing . Ikev1 /PSK completes ok.  On my core asa I have a dynamic crypto map as follows on the HQ asa crypto dynamic...

Hi all,I want to apply a D-NAT on may cisco router to access to my mangement IPBX server  via internet and i have sucessfully done it with this command : (config)# ip nat inside source static tcp 10.1.1.254 80 41.25.130.47 8080 , and to access to my ...

cris tani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!Our company has VPN l2l connection to company XYXY company changed the Peer IP Address and Encryption AlgorithmWe got request to change the Peer IP and Encryption AlgorithmIt was done.But the VPN tunnel is down nowI found that the "security-ass...

Hi  I have an issue to configure a VPN in my local router The configuration between the two site is OK ,I can access from the local network to the remote HQ network ( I don't have the right to configure the HQ router ) The problem is I need to add a ...

Bill Bill by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody! how can I enter authentication commands on cisco router acts as a pptp client It is Server side configs: R-PPTP-Server#sh runR-PPTP-Server#sh running-configBuilding configuration... Current configuration : 1744 bytes!! Last configurati...

I need help configuring my ASA 5510 so the my VPN pool of 192.168.3.0/27 has access to the home network of 192.168.1.0/24  I created an inside VPN for testing but also have an tunnel for the outside interface using the same pool. Using version 8.0(4...

I purchased an AnyConnect License and added it to my ASA. However it seems that I am limited to 2 connections... How do I allow more connections?

jcorbett1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes