cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Have a customer who we manage an ASA 5512-X for.  I am configuring a Wildcard Certificate for AnyConnect. They have a wildcard certificate purchased through Godaddy.com.  I am utilizing ASDM 7.3 for the installation of the certificate.  I added the I...

pboehm by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that connects to Amazon AWS via our network.  They have a local hosted subnet (172.16.0/24) and a P2P connection from their corporate LAN (192.168.100/22) that I need to tunnel to their AWS subnet (172.31/16). Because Amazon, they ...

cscheper1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm new to Cisco ASA device configurations, and have very little experience with Cisco devices in the past. I've been struggling getting a working VPN setup using a Cisco ASA 5505 connected through an NVG589. Every time it seems like I'm close to get...

How can I create a VPN connection between Two CISCO's, when one of them (secondary) has a Dynamic IP while the other one (primary/main) has a Static IP. What guides would you suggest me to read?

yafunyaev by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  I am testing IKEv2/IPSEC with HA in the LAB but encountering some issues with respect to failover between the HA clustered IPSEC concentrators and the remote peer.  SA is established between the remote peer and the active concentrator. However, w...

Hi, We have a number of Cisco RVxxx routers.  We just bought 3 RV325 models. We have a number of Gateway to Gateway VPN tunnels defined and they work great. We want to start using client to gateway tunnels so a user can access the site securly. E...

dbehl0001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been working on Trusted Network Detection and always on...works pretty good...but was playing with VPNCLI on boot to help 100% remote folks get authenticated properly for GPOs, passwords etc (I know, use SBL/PLAP) but was trying for a seamless...

We have firewall 5505 where I have created site to site VPN. First time I have created crypto policy with group 2 and then changed to below. Phase 1 failure: Mismatched attribute types for class Group Description: Rcv'd: Group 5 Cfg'd: Group 2Group ...

Dears,        we have configured VPN site-to-site between ASA 8.2 and fortigate , suddenly we found VPN is not working with the below log message:%ASA-5-713257: Phase 1 failure:  Mismatched attribute types for class Group Description:  Rcv'd: Group 2...

Hello, I am working on a Cisco Anyconnect VPN task and I am trying to limit the access to the network only with domain join machine. I have an ISE configured for Posturing using 'Registry Key condition' but I am having issues using this because of c...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: