Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I'd like to filter traffic on certain ssid on wap121. I want that clients will be allowed only to access certain services, such as http, https, pop3, smtp, imap. I have tried with setting up access list/ class map/ policy map configuration in Client ...

anzes_r6_ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I noticed the recent post concerning the upcoming firmware for the WAP4400N, and so I'd like to ask the same question for the WAP4410N. It seems that firmware 1.0.12 has been around a long time, and has some distinct issues. May I ask the current tim...

amcmis by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

From the WAP4410N admin pages or console you can enable e-mail alerts. You have to set the essential TO address and mail server address.Where can I put the FROM address ?From what I can se it uses the hostname value as from address. The hostname in m...

mariulars by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,my brand new WAP321 AP is not working.After configuring the SSIDs and Radio Settings there is no WIFI Signal.Same problem with latest firmware, a factory reset and the default ciscosb network.Strange: i found the ciscosb network one time for about...

I am considering deploying several of these for our church to provide internet access. When reading the manual, I found on the last few pages that the device only supports a max of 63 users at a time. Is that correct? If so, any way to add more?Thank...

ndgardner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes