Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,In our office we have 2 WAP4410N for our clients and guests to have free wifi.One WAP is connected directly to our ISPs Modem/Router. (reffered to as WAP1 from now on)The second WAP was not connected directly to the network. (reffered to as WAP2 f...

cdellolio by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am receiveing these messages on one of my WAP4410n wireless units. Can you tell me what the messages mean? Am I having a hardware issue? My unit is out of warranty. Should I replace the unit?May 10 20:38:19 kernel:  ath_bstuck_tasklet: stuck beacon...

Lee Cox by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, I want to use the management VLAN254 for my 4 WAP321. but after changing the management vlan in the unit from 20 th 254 I lost contact with the unit.The switch I use is a Cisco 2960. Here's the config of the port : interface FastEthernet0/23 swit...

bbeaudry by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am struggling to remember how to configure a small biz client of mine who just purchased four of these WAP321 APs. They want to have two SSIDs one being for private LAN access along with internet and one that can only access the internet. With that...

We have finding the projector in the network. When we connected a Epson projector and a laptop in different access points in wireless, we can found the projector in the network. But when we connected them in same access points in wireless, we can't f...

ltang1839 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I purchased 3 of these Wireless-G access points and none of them are plug and play.  I am here because I have spent the last three hours trying to go through every step they suggest in the Quick Start Guide.I tried entering in a we...

I'd like to filter traffic on certain ssid on wap121. I want that clients will be allowed only to access certain services, such as http, https, pop3, smtp, imap. I have tried with setting up access list/ class map/ policy map configuration in Client ...

anzes_r6_ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I noticed the recent post concerning the upcoming firmware for the WAP4400N, and so I'd like to ask the same question for the WAP4410N. It seems that firmware 1.0.12 has been around a long time, and has some distinct issues. May I ask the current tim...

amcmis by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes