Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all,i have a problem with the AP WAP200, i can't make access to web setup. It gives to me the error "Unauthorised" without asks to me user or pass.I tried to reset the AP and i tried to access with others pc and smatphones but the problem persists...

Italian90 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WAP321 I am trying to set up.  It's connected to gi1/23 and the switch system mode is set to router.  The rest of the network works just fine.I have an SG500-28p and the port is configured as:interface gigabitethernet1/23 spanning-tree portf...

I have 4 - WAP 321's in an office all connected to a POE gigabit switch.  Each WAP shows connected at 1GB but when I am sitting within a couple feet of the WAP and attempt to transfer a 972MB file it takes around 9 minutes to complete.  Anyone have a...

Resolved! RV110W and WDS

I have an RV110, and I'm interested in extending the WiFi range using its WDS feature.The RV110W data sheet simply states.. "allows wireless signals to be repeated by up to 3 compatible devices",Where can I find these "compatible devices", and has an...

Hey all!When I connect to my router via the default gateway IP address I no longer have access to the configuration options.  It just brings up the recovery tool.  It will assign IP addresses when I connect via cat 5, but it will not broadcast an SSI...