Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! WAP321 roaming

Hello,I'm setting up a wireless network for a small office with 25 people with approx. 15 on wirless at any time. The office is very long and skinny so I'm looking at a cluster of WAP321's. I'm hoping these will save a ton of money versus buying a co...

Hi,I am trying to set up SSH/Telnet on a WPA2000 Wireless-G Access Point. I have looked for documentation but am unable to find any that says how to do this via the GUI, and I cannot see any obvious place where this could be. Has anyone manged to set...

sevans by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI have 3 WAP200e APs in a client site and I am having a problem with the signal between the APs and Motorola 9000 barcode scanners.The first one went in about 6 months ago and it worked fine. The client then asked for two more to be installed i...

justin by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,      I am not able to reload in Access Point and upgrade it to LAP.When ever I do that ,I receive  error "magic number mismatch". My image upload is successful everytime but not able to reload that image.Please suggest me what I have to do fo...

Good morning,I've some troubles connecting my PS3 to my RV120W.Both router and PS3 have latest firmwares. They are connected wireless (distance is about 10 mt, signal is good).PS3 ip is in DMZ (connection doesn't work with only Upnp), and ip fragment...

Biroger91 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am dealing with a small network mixed with wired and wireless network.With wire network we are using ip address range- 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0With wifi network we are using ip address range 10.168.1.0  255.255.255.0A network printer (HP la...

If I connect my WAP121 directly to my router, it works just fine.  But when I connect it to my SG100D-08P switch I can see it but when I connect, I get "limited connectivity" and it cannot "identify".  The switch is PoE and everything looks to be wor...

Hello everybody. We put in place 4 devices. Everything is working five (apple IOS6+ not obv...). So when somebody is connecting he have to read our agreement, enter is full name and check the box. (is not personnal session...)How can i have log his n...

Gaillard by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes