Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Good morning,I have two question of the design of the wap200e.1) I want to know where are dislocate the 3 internal antennas of the product. I know there is a 1x2 MIMO system (1 Tx and 2 Rx), but where is the right antenna, and where the left on the d...

Hello, A couple of days ago, my old access point burned out. It was a proxim ap-700. Anyway, I bought a new ap and recieve it today. I have been having trouble getting it up and going. I was wondering if anybody might have any idea what I'm messing u...

DrSw1mmer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The documentation for the 4410N states it supports 802.1x however, all I see is to configure 802.1x using mac address or using uername and password.Does the 4410N support 802.1x using EAP? If so how is it configured? Thanks!!

xjoshx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I received my RV180W & started configuring it via web interface.For test purposes I have it connected to a home broadband router (10.10.7.1). I entered a static route in the RV180W which is on the 10.10.10.x. The RV180W WAN port is getting an IP i...

I've got a customer looking to deploy a few WAPs.  I noticed the WDS feature provides seamless roaming.  Both WAPs will be PoE based so I do not need the wireless bridge feature as it seems redundant.  What is the best way to deploy these to present ...