Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Can anyone tell me what the association response 204 is from the access points perspective?See output below.*apfMsConnTask_7: Sep 27 15:23:47.167: [PA] **MAC-ADDRESS*** Processing assoc-req station:**MAC-ADDRESS*** AP:***AP-MAC***-00 ssid : ***** ...

fpdkikken by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is anyone can help where to check the issue, aside from the switch interface? This is wireless authentication and ISE has integration with Active Directory. We tried to rejoin but the issue still persists.    Please help!

Hi,I start to explain my topology: I have 2 WLC 5508 (WLC-A and WLC-B) and 2 AP Type (AP-1242 and AP-1852).Both APs are connected to a Cisco L3 Switch on which I have configured a DHCP Server with option 43 to give the ip address to both APs.The WLCs...

Lorenzo46 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to configure 1832i AP as vWLC using Mobility Express. It broadcasts SSID "CiscoAirProvisoining" and I do initial configurations. On submitting the configuration to AP, it shows me message that configurations have been saved and system ...

I have today just bought a Cisco Aironet 1850, which are going to be run with Mobility Express.. But the AP does not include this software, and all manuals says to just download it from Cisco - but this I cannot, as I dont have Service Contract. The ...

slysgaard by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a vWLC rel 8.1.131 running on esxi 6.5 and connected to a vSwitch as for Cisco best practices.I need to migrate my virtual network on vDSwitch so I create a vDSwitch with a port group configured as VLAN trunking and VLAN range 1-4094, but the ...

I have downloaded Cisco Spectrum Expert and installed on a dell notebook running windows8.Then I started looking for a sensor card.I hav gotten Cisco Spectrum Expert Wi-Fi (CardBus) - AIR-CSCO-SE-WIFI-C reference and I am concerned with 2 facts.1. de...

I have purchased 2 x Cisco Aironet 1815i becuse it should works as standalone.Nowhere was written that it can work only with controller ,or only as stand alone.I bought 2x AIR-AP1815I-E-K9  I am new in Cisco. I have spent many time to bring the AP to...

MVacho by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes