cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I currently have a network consisting of a WLC5500 controller and 3850 core switch which has mDNS gateway running and working fine across VLANs.   The customer has now asked if we can deploy this as two sets services - i.e bonjour services fr...

Resolved! DHCP IP POOL

i have dhcp pool AC configure on Cisco 3750  where i  already have 10.85.49.0/24 series but i want to add one more series because the 10.85.49.0 series is exhausted so i want to add 10.85.93.128/25 series in same pool so WiFi user can also get ip fro...

yogesh1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I mistakenly deleted from the web interface the filter "702" of the mac addresses wich are allowed to connect to an access point aironet 1130ag, is there a method to recovery it and have it in the interface web, the access point still allows th...

zenzedoon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,   We have a WLC 5508. A few days ago, we upgraded software version from 8.0.120.0 to 8.2.151.0. After that, the connection was slow (<1Mbps for b/g/n devices and good with ac devices) I searched some documents and support topics but I g...

natuan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allSince 2 weeks we have 10 8821 Cisco IP Phones in use. On every Phones we have a poor Battery Standby Time. According the Data sheet we should have a Standby Time about 200 hours. The Battery on our Phones is over one night empty. System we run:...

Staempfli_ by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for suggestions on the software I should use to create wireless maps, I know it can be done in Autocad but I was looking for something a little easier and less expensive to use.   What would you recommend to draw our wireless maps?   Than...

martynch1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card