Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Bonjour la communauté, Mon problème est le suivant :Je recherche désespérément un mode d'emploi sur la configuration de six bornes Cisco. Les six auront le même SSID. En sachant qu'un serveur DHCP existe déjà. Et que lorsque je n'active pas la foncti...

I have access points that I prepped at my office.  They are 2802i.  I am replacing 3602 access points and using 7500 flex controllers with 8.2.130.0 software. When I replace them at buildings, they do not show up in Prime.  The old ones are still the...

We have a device portal set up for students to register certain endpoints such as PS4s and XBoxes.  At the end of each semester we want to clear out all devices that are registered in the device portal.  What is the best way to do that?  Is it throug...

tstrode01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got 1200+ APs (2802i) across several sites, connected to a 5520 WLC. I need to find a way to monitor these APs and generate text alerts when either the AP goes down, or the radio interfaces go down. What's the best tool to do that? In addition t...

Hi, I am facing problem with 1852 AP with 2504 WLC. It disconnected the clients automatically. Please find the attachment log report for that clients. Please advise me the solution. Thanking You- Azizur Rahman

Hi, we have purchased 5 AP license and want to add in WLC 2504. But when we install license from tftp server it's give an error. It is showing "Installation process complete 1 License(s) failed; " Kindly help me to add license in WLC 2504. Regards ...

by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi   we want to extend for a customer the corporate network to another building just on the opposit side of the road (50 meters distance). We are thiking about installing 2 1562i APs as Point to Point Bridge. Both APs can me mounted on the roof and h...

Is101008 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi Guys, I'm going to install 20 1832i AP and Cisco virtual wireless controller. I Know there apre some voice problem in this kind AP where voice packet are stopper. do you Know somethink about?

setting up a 5520 controller it came with version 8.1.102 do i need to load FUS 1.9 (firmware upgrade) before upgrading software to 8.3?

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I have a requirment to have access controll list in WLAN controller. we want to give limited access to Level-1 team. the access should be limited to adding and deleting MAC address authentication. I tried searching but didn't find any thing...