cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Dears,i have prime infrastructure 2.0 and i need to do the following command on it but i dont what is the drawbacks for this commands(ncs cleanup, ncs db reinitdb ) if used this commands site maps or access point or any reports will be deletes or not...

dear   (ip phone 7821 didn't response when i make call and returned back to main display ,also phone doesn't call digits i typed) i have 2900 router with cme and 25 seat license and cisco 4 port voice interface  fxo and i have 2 primacell devices wit...

I have just receive my first air-1815W and wish to perform a site survey tomorrow.  As I have read, I need a console cable to set the AP to site survey mode.   What can I do tomorrow to use the AIR-1815W to test a site or a site survey?

If the Primary and Secondary WLC loose all connectivity between each other they will both become active controllers. Due to HSRP also being split at the same time they will both be able to reach the configured DG.  When connectivity is restored betwe...

jmeachum by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning to the gang in here, I have a small question, possibly may be redundant and I extend to the team the sincerest apologies.   I currently have an active, CCNA, Wireless CCNA and CCNP (about to expire in April 2018).   My question is the fo...

Hi   We have a 5508 on version 7.3.101.0. I have copied version 8.3.130.0 to it and it's ready to be rebooted. I tried to do a pre-download of the image to all my APs (all AIR-CAP2602I-E-K9) but it didn't go very well. About 200 out of 330 of them im...

Dan by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our customer has two virtual wireless LAN controllers configured as primary and secondary - this is a new centralized environment but hasn't any AP's associated yet. As part of a migration from a legacy environment, we need to move the APs from a 550...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card