cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Luca Utili wrote: > He guys, I have hitten this bug CSCuy32828 > https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuy32828/?referring_site=bugquickviewredir > in a scenario with 2 virtual controller with 8.0.121 release. > Do you know if th...

Aaron by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I've been trying to find what the CLI show command for this UI:AT: Software Tab CLICK: System Configuration   SEE: System Power SettingsIt displays the power settings, quite useful in troubleshooting xDHope someone can help me PS: I alway...

Hello,   I am using an Aironet 1852e with mobility express to broadcast an employee network SSID. The traffic for that goes from the PoE port. Is it possible to broadcast another SSID with traffic from via AUX port? I uploaded a picture to show wha...

3de by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if a AIR-CT5508-K9 Wireless LAN Controller can handle super netting? If it does is there anything I have to do to the NAT. I have been looking at several documents with no information on this. I am trying to gain more addresses on my ...

DHCP on WLC.JPG
Clyddon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello , I have a problem with disconnecting of few clients(mainly Windows and Mac clients)I´m using Mobility Express with 4 APs.There is WPA2/ AES, EAP security with radius. I made debug of one windows client, and it was disconnected when reassociati...

Jaro by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card