cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I have enabled this "config ap dtls-wlc-mic SHA1/SHA2" on the controller for this error "*AP has SHA2 MIC certificate - Using SHA2 MIC certificate for DTLS." Now i want to remove that command. How to disable it? will this command affect the ...

is it possible to have one SSID which is mapped to different VLANS and how would i go about it because at the moment i have 2 SSIDS which are using the management interface because they are used at different sites and are using different VLANS but th...

Hi All, I am setting up internal web authentication in a WLC. After clients are connected to WLC, they immediately get redirected to http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=219472&clcid=0x409. I am not sure why clients are redirected to this URL.  Sec...

Hello. We bought AIR-CAP2702I-Q-K9 and tried to convert it to the autonomous mode,but failed. We failed to issue the command  "capwap ap autonomous". ========================================= AP70db.98b6.57b4#capwap ap ?  ant-band-mode     antenna ba...

spitz1995 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 5508 WLC HA 8.0

Hello all, Does the 5508 WLC 8.0 image allow for the redundancy ports to be connected to a non-routed VLAN rather than back-to-back as in the 7.3/7.4 software version?  We have our WLCs in different physical locations within the campus which makes it...

hi all, I tried to uprade  ios on cisco 5508 WLC and put the  same image as the backup image. now the device is stuck at boot loader. how do i get out of this without formatting flash? , Boot Loader Menu===============================================...

Hello, I'm running WLC 2504 with AirOS 8.2.151.0. I've configured CWA with FlexConnect (refers to this doc : http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/identity-services-engine/116087-configure-cwa-wlc-ise-00.html) When I used the guest SS...

ssambourg by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question about Band Select and RF Profiles. If I use RF Profiles and have Band Select enabled on the WLAN do I also have to check the "Probe Response" box under Band Select on the Client Distribution Tab of the RF Profile to successfully have Band Se...

jcosgrove by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card