Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have this small remote office using 2504 WLC (ver 8.0.115.0) and two AP2702I access points, both set-up for 802.11a/n/ac and 802.11 b/g/n. There are about 30+ wireless clients in  there and all are connected to the b/g/n channel only. This has bee...

Marc Abaya by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, everyone I'm trying to configure a "local management user" with lobby-admin in access modes on WLC 2504. I setup the user, after that I'm logging with the user correctly but when I try to create a guest user I capable to select any WLAN, and...

We have four WLC 5508 and four WLC 5520. One 5508 and one 5520 is configured as backup controllers (N+1) (http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/technology/hi_avail/N1_High_Availability_Deployment_Guide.pdf). Controller 5508-1 ,-2 and -3 have ...

s.hellman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WLC question

Hi , I am facing a problem with my cisco 2500 series WLC. i have a ssid which named office-group on the wlc. and this ssid have 2 vlans on it, so i made a interface-group which contain vlan5 and vlan8. and i have a DHCP server on C3750,  and made som...

ronald.su by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

From what I understand now the situation is that AVC doesn't work when using flexconnect in local switching mode at least as of 8.0.115.0. My question is will it ever be supported in flexconnect mode. I got cases where I have APs in flexconnect mode ...

Hi all, I have to connect one Acces point aironet, on lightweight mode, to deliver multile SSID in our office. Our topology contain : 1 virtual wireless lan controller 1 aironet access point I need that the access point will be able to deliver two...

foued kh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have read that the N+1 HA model provides redundancy for geographically separated data centers. As of my implementation for the the N+1 HA in one site, I understand that it works in Layer 2, as we connect the WLC as a trunk, connect APs as an access...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card