cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am currently trying to restore an application backup from PI 2.2.0 to PI 3.0 I have tried a number of backup files taken over the last few days, but each attempt comes back with an invalid backup file.  I have PI 2.2.0 on an appliance and PI 3.0 on...

Hi, we have a new Wireless Lan Controller model 5520 that doesn't boot and remain in "DHCP finding boot...." We've done correctly all Bios firmware update to 3.x, but nothing and power down server more times....  Remote CIMC consolle doesn't report...

fdetoma by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey There, I have a vWLC 8.2.141 and Aironet 2700 in Autnomous Mode. Is there a way to download the locally stored config from an already connected Aironet 2700 in flexconnect mode. And is it possible to upload this config to another Aironet 2700 in ...

Dear All, Have fun with Cisco, I'm facing some problem in mobility. Here is my scenario, I have four AP in a floor which is cover hole floor. But when I am moving from one AP to another AP, users couldn't shift in nearest which AP. But when I disconn...

Hi everyone, I am looking for a right configuration for MSE to put it in HA mode. I have already one MSE installed in ESX which is working for almost a year. I have installed Another MSE and now I need to put them in HA mode. I looked online for rig...

aesmaeil by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are looking how to configure port channel in wlc 8540. We have two datacenter and each data center we have two Nexus 7k and one wlc each datcenter. And we want to connect one wlc to both nexus (one datacenter) so we are looking for any port c...

Hi All, I have installed WLC 2504 and I would like to know if there is a change to find a history reports within the same devices best regards

alihubail by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have approximately 400 AP's across 8 sites, over the next 2 years we could near the 7,000 client capacity, but have invested a significant amount of money in not only the 5508, but the adder licenses and a secondary HA-SKU controller. If yo...

Hello  I can't determine exactly the number of clients supported , so just wanna know what the maximum number of clients supported for the following Cisco  APs: - 1572 EAC - 1532i - 1702i Thanks alot for the help

I'm on a 2504 and had Global Multicast Mode set to on. This worked on all the controllers WLANs. On the guest WLAN I enabled P2P blocking but noted that the multicast was still active there. I tried to disable the Global Multicast Mode on the control...

Hi, I need to buy and setup a new Cisco AP (Cisco Aironet AIR-CAP2602I-E-K9 Controller Based) and it should/need to be placed on 4 meters height in an office. There are no other place to place it. Will there be any problems with this 4m height? Shou...

jonatanok by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card