cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We are about the deploy 2 WLCs 5508 in the DMZ to ensure traffic on mobile devices will be going thru Internet directly. Between the Intranet and the DMZ we have a firewall, we did a lot of tests and the following is occuring : normal pings between I...

holzhirt1 by Level 1
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts, I have some issue on the prime infrastructure 3.1 when I'm trying to search config archive, the config archive are on the prime but when I try to type for example "buffered" on the search menu, I get nothing. Have you ever have this iss...

Release 8.2.124.x Beta (8.2MR3) Beta process  is now closed, release 8.2.130.0 is now posted in CCO Resolved Caveats 8.2.124.15 CSCvb39266 WLC TACACS no longer functions in 8.2Mr3Beta, WLC sends reset to Tacacs CSCva52545 Unknown reboot seen on...

Hi, Can i use solarwinds or prtg as netflow collector   for 5760 . Is there any differnce in traditional netflow and flexible netflow  http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/technology/5760_deploy/CT5760_Controller_Deployment_Guide/Applicatio...

Hi, If a room can accomodate 50 people and we assume that everyone use 2 device atleast and they use youtube streaming and skype calling How can we plan this wlan ap is 3702 Thanks

Where can I go to create an alert so that Prime will notify me whenever the utilization on either radio interface on a 3700i access points reaches a certain percentage utilization?

DAVID by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco Access Point 1700 series connected to a layer 3 switch that have internet. the issue is cellphones and tablets are very slow and can't even surf on internet. I use my laptop first connected to switch directly and I'm good the I connect i...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card