Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Regarding Native vlan in 6500 series switch for wisim-1 module there is compulsary native vlanxx for Registering for Acess pointslikeSup720(config)# interface range GigabitEthernet3/5-8Sup720(config-if)# switchportSup720(config-if)# switchport tru...

I have 3 1852 access points.  I have attempted to configure a couple of them as a controller.  I have verified the software, 8.2.100.  Show version shows: AP Image type : MOBILITY EXPRESS IMAGE AP Configuration : MOBILITY EXPRESS CAPABLE I run the co...

Does Cisco make a signal booster product? I need an office setup with wireless access, but i can not run ethernet cable to the office. One floor below and down the hallway i have a Cisco access point, but the signal is 2 weak 2 reach the office tha...

islj by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, While roaming the station shows no signal (lets say -80 to -84 )  bar but still seems it's connected .  does it indicate the coverage gap ?  Thanks

wyfy-2015 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys        I found 2 related docs about wireless vlan assign with single SSID, but my question is what happened if ACS/Radius server down or authentication fails.  In wired 802.1x situation we could define failure vlan and guest vlan, but I didn'...

zl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco IR829GW router with an embedded wireless AP and here is what I am looking to do and I am hoping someone out there has done this or knows how. The embedded AP on the router will be bridging to an inside AP that is a controller based AP ...

burleyman by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I upgrade WLC 5508 to Air8.0.120.0 and then 6 AP´s send this message logs. *Nov  4 11:59:57.511: %CAPWAP-5-SENDJOIN: sending Join Request to 192.168.121.215perform archive download capwap:/ap1g2 tar file *Nov  4 11:59:57.567: %CAPWAP-6-AP_IMG_DW...

HI Team, We've got a primary and secondary DHCP setup on our wlan.Primary dhcp server pool=10.1.1.0/24secondary dhcp server pool=10.1.2.0/24My question is, If primary dhcp runs out of IP address, is it going to use the secondary DHCP server? your inp...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card